Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:08:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town - a GMod gamemode
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 232
Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town - a GMod gamemode  (Read 1698887 times)
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #480 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:10 AM »

I will freely admit that I am shit. However, in the first example, I never gave anyone a shotgun. In the second example, I am not precisely sure what I could have done to escape that situation. I suppose I could have protested that I thought their invitation was a trap, but I doubt that would have worked somehow.

Immediately before the doors close, hurl a fire grenade. Watch as they burn and you are safe inside your chamber.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Pestoolio
Poster

« Reply #481 on: September 29, 2009, 12:25:03 AM »

I suppose I could have protested that I thought their invitation was a trap, but I doubt that would have worked somehow.

Yes- catbarf and I were going to either test you or shoot you, or test you then shoot you.
Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #482 on: September 29, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

If Pestoolio ever asks you to be tested, just shoot him. It saves everyone a lot of trouble.

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #483 on: September 29, 2009, 12:34:34 AM »

Im sorry sulk, I just assumed you gave it away because I heard you say something along the lines of "Yeah I have a shotgun, here, I don't even want it anymore" or some such.

Also, as far as how to get out of that situation, what I would of doen is this.

you had a rifle and knew where they were, take up a sniping position, say you barricaded somewhere and watch the door. When they come out pop one in the head. The other will be a bit tricker to kill but it would be doable. Then you take a bomb from the warehouse, and blow open the bathroom and use a shotgun to end the two guys in there.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
sulkdodds
Global Moderator

I AM THE SON OF DOG

« Reply #484 on: September 29, 2009, 12:44:46 AM »

Good stuff. Thank you. The thing is, if I'd been able to find 'drop weapon' on the keyboard controls menu, I would have simply grabbed a shotgun that was lying on the ground and maybe I would have done better shooting them with that. But I could not drop weapon and obviously I could not ask. Yeah, I'm pretty lame.

As for the other thing, I did say that, but it was a different round, and I was lying. :shh:

if I were not Sulkdodds, I should wish to be Diogenes
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #485 on: September 29, 2009, 12:46:31 AM »

Glitch with Last Words: If you hit enter on a message as you die, it comes out as mumbles with no last words.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #486 on: September 29, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »

Good stuff. Thank you. The thing is, if I'd been able to find 'drop weapon' on the keyboard controls menu, I would have simply grabbed a shotgun that was lying on the ground and maybe I would have done better shooting them with that. But I could not drop weapon and obviously I could not ask. Yeah, I'm pretty lame.

As for the other thing, I did say that, but it was a different round, and I was lying. :shh:

Huh oops, my bad lol.

Also for future reference you drop weapons with Q.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
catbarf
Poster

Volcano junkie.

« Reply #487 on: September 29, 2009, 01:01:51 AM »

I still think that that round that ended with ~10 seconds to go was really, really awesome.

More awesome by the fact that I was the last traitor with five innocents left, and with just one kill inflicted by me I was able to pare that down to one.

Pestoolio was too trusting. I considered killing him three or four times (he even commented on how I kept getting behind him to line him up with the other guy I planned to kill), and each time we just continued running along as a team. In the end I let Jo The Shmo kill him.
sulkdodds
Global Moderator

I AM THE SON OF DOG

« Reply #488 on: September 29, 2009, 01:11:31 AM »

Both you and Pest were pretty good at getting others to do your killing for you.

You're more evil than nazi lampshades made out of human skin.

if I were not Sulkdodds, I should wish to be Diogenes
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #489 on: September 29, 2009, 01:43:24 AM »

You're more evil than nazi lampshades made out of human skin.

That's pretty evil.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #490 on: September 29, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »

That's pretty evil.

Not really.

I mean, they were genociding them ANYWAY

why not let him contribute

"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #491 on: September 29, 2009, 02:07:10 AM »

Not really.

I mean, they were genociding them ANYWAY

why not let him contribute

Well, it's not as evil as the actual genocide or anything, that's like a 100 on the evil scale
What sulk is saying is that catbarf and his friend pestoolio are more like an 80...a step down from ghengis khan but still very mischievous

CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2009, 02:08:13 AM »

Good update. And about the C4 traitors can pick it up but innocents cant? That sure would make the C4 a kick ass weapon if so. Planting a bomb in the test chamber in the thing for a long time and then no one would enter cause they might die :D

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2009, 02:10:21 AM »

Well, it's not as evil as the actual genocide or anything, that's like a 100 on the evil scale
What sulk is saying is that catbarf and his friend pestoolio are more like an 80...a step down from ghengis khan but still very mischievous

I still say I should outrank them because of the time I was in charge and didn't pick any killers to see how fast people could shoot each other.

Kiwiâ„¢
Build Tester

Trendy and Dry

« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:42 AM »

I still say I should outrank them because of the time I was in charge and didn't pick any killers to see how fast people could shoot each other.

You mean something that had been done a bunch of times before?

Worbat: You killing me constantly was so frustrating, I quit in disgust.

[16:47] Jeff: British is not an ancestry. Britain is an accident of noble marriages, pregnancies, and deaths.
Qloos
Poster

« Reply #495 on: September 29, 2009, 02:40:57 AM »

One note to everyone: Always call Nomicros bluffs.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #496 on: September 29, 2009, 02:57:50 AM »

So here's the deal. If you're a traitor and leave the equipment menu open when a new round starts, it stays there. During setup, the game actually thinks you're still a traitor, so you can spawn yourself something from the list and be chosen as innocent with, say, body armor. So tGB, unfortunately the terrorist check thing doesn't really work so well during setup. I'm sure setting everyone to innocent at the start of each setup would fix this.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #497 on: September 29, 2009, 02:59:31 AM »

We need more maps, bad. I haven't had a chance to check out ice cave yet, but I imagine they must have a couple worth playing on the main servers.

Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #498 on: September 29, 2009, 04:15:16 AM »

Here's an idea for a traitor equipment. A portable radar. It could be something you have to pull out or just a minimap that shows where all the terrorists are. Better yet, it shows where one random, living terrorist is. It's useful and it will stop rounds from lasting forever on big maps with two people running around looking for eachother.

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #499 on: September 29, 2009, 04:17:42 AM »

How about it just tells you the distance to the nearest innocent?

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 232
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town - a GMod gamemode « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length