Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:22:03 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!>  (Read 47742 times)
kupo_kunic
Poster

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 12:08:54 AM »

I'd like to point out that we're working on fixing server stability issues. Mainly the Buffer Overflow problem. Luckily, due to the optimization of Gmod, reconnecting to the server, happen you get this error, is extremely fast.

I'd also like to say that, true to our promises, DNR TTT is a party server. We don't mind changing the gravity to 50, or 9000 for that matter. So long as the players want it in the current game, fun things like this will happen. TTT isn't for serious business after all =)
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 02:02:49 AM »

I was just thinking this. Though since TDR has closed down their ZM server they don't have any reason to check these forums anymore. Yeah, I think if DNR got a ZM server it would be pretty active but when I brought it up once (jokingly) it sounded like Blitzy doesn't think it's a good idea.

It's only because, like many others, I'm not sure as to ZM's future survival. Which is saddening. If ZM was still as popular as it used to be, I would jump at the chance to host a server because the community would like one! But indeed, as Ajunk said...not many people play any more. :(
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 02:10:24 AM »

Speaking specifically about TTT (since this is the TTT server thread after all), could you update the server to zm_thething_b3_fix?  I see that it's running b2 right now.

Signature Pending...
kupo_kunic
Poster

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 02:12:17 AM »

It has both B2 and B3_fix. It also has A7 I think.
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 03:54:47 AM »

We all know what happens when BKU gets pestered to much.

*Ponders* What would that be?
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 04:27:43 AM »

It has both B2 and B3_fix. It also has A7 I think.

No such thing as a7.
kupo_kunic
Poster

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 05:06:05 AM »

Whatever the alpha version is. I just recently reinstalled GMod so I don't have it downloaded, couldn't check the name. Thus why I said "I think."
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 05:14:27 AM »

Speaking specifically about TTT (since this is the TTT server thread after all), could you update the server to zm_thething_b3_fix?  I see that it's running b2 right now.

It has B2 as, at the minute, the stability of B3 is in debate. I will also shortly be uploading A5 again, as people have expressed mixed opinions about the B series.
V
Poster

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity...

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 08:31:36 AM »

It took me forever.
The thing is fiendish.

I finally got past it.

People should not be afraid of their governments.  Governments should be afraid of their people...
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »

It has B2 as, at the minute, the stability of B3 is in debate. I will also shortly be uploading A5 again, as people have expressed mixed opinions about the B series.

B3 is way more stable then B2. B2 has crash issues while b3 only has some getting stuck problems.
I'm sure Notary will fix the getting stuck issues soon. For now I can only recommend to use B3. If the whole getting stuck troubles you too much, then simply kill the buttons with entstripper for metamod or any other ent editing program.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 07:49:30 PM »

B3 is way more stable then B2. B2 has crash issues while b3 only has some getting stuck problems.
I'm sure Notary will fix the getting stuck issues soon. For now I can only recommend to use B3. If the whole getting stuck troubles you too much, then simply kill the buttons with entstripper for metamod or any other ent editing program.

Thanks for the entstripper advice, kinda opened a new door for me there. But for now, considering we seem to have at least one admin on during server pop time, we should be okay to just allow the UFO tunnel access. Good advice though, and I'll keep it in mind for the future.

B2 HAS been causing crashes, indeed, I was uncertain about which version was causing it, so I've now taken B2 off and put A5 in its place. :D
darkhazz
Poster

I just look like i'm interested.

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2009, 04:43:08 AM »

You might want to check your banlist, because right before the DNR server went offline, every player received a ban.  (according to Zeroni)
tehshadow
Build Tester

Detective Slowpoke- The Fanciest Detective

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2009, 05:03:18 AM »

BLITZY NEEDS TO GET ONLINE

I am not painting myself blue and making a forehead vagina out of paper mache. >:/
scaz.zaf
Poster

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 10:50:49 PM »

DNR's server is back up and running! Blitzy is working out some problems with the Rcon and we should be able to better avert a bad situation like this in the future. Our server is working to its fullest potential and I hope that you all come by and check us out!
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »

Maybe you should make the password "You'll never know my password you stupid hackers!"

Of course it has a lot of problems but I mean it'd be pretty funny.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
darkhazz
Poster

I just look like i'm interested.

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2009, 01:57:45 AM »

Maybe you should make the password "You'll never know my password you stupid hackers!"

Of course it has a lot of problems but I mean it'd be pretty funny.

Lol, you better focus on your exams :D
ibor10
Poster

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2009, 06:00:41 AM »

i wonder how many people are going to try that for the pass now... lol
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 11:50:52 PM »

Alright we have just added CSS maps to our server and a few others.
Also, we have increased the Punch-O-Meter to give the spectators more power!  Were gonna see how this works for now, but so far people seem to enjoy confusing and possibly causing harm to players.  
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:52:25 PM by zoobird »
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 11:54:12 PM »

ut so far people seem to enjoy confusing and possibly causing harm to players. 

There is no possivbly, ive been involved in the deadly prop swarms that prop kill one or two people....

NOTE: I dodn't actually take part in the killing, just the possesion of a prop in the same area.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »

Just wanted to update everyone on a few maps we have added over the past few weeks.  
clue
rd_zombicity_f
ttt_amsterville_b3
ttt_borders_b20
ttt_canyon_a4
zm_roy_the_ship
ttt_district_a5
ttt_lost_temple_a3

Besides this we added have added some of the rearmed scripts for CSS maps, dm_island17, and zm_countrytrain_b4

We are always taking map suggestions.  If you are a mapper and want to test a map out you made for TTT just leave a post on here, or over on our map suggestion list on DNRgaming
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:40:52 PM by zoobird »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!> « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length