Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:06:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!>  (Read 47725 times)
DarkHarbinger
Poster

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2010, 02:13:26 AM »

I posted this on DNRgaming.net as a personally reply to the message posted on dnrgaming.com.

Quote from:  DarkHarbinger(http://dnrgaming.net/forums/?page=post&id=D05AAF4F-9FC9-4A7B-8B74-26E31D9C6B91&fid=3FE89436-1E79-4286-A722-322C43F17281&lastp=1)

Alright, I'm going to make a response post to what all he said, here we go.

1) I know he didn't abuse noclip for an advantage, and I've never claimed he did.  About the mauling, it was never brought up to him, but looking at the logs, where someone said "WTF, how'd I die?" It seemed like abuse.  I'd like to add that nothing in the logs were going to be used against him behind his back, and he would have had the chance to explain it.  Regarding the Dracoknight thing, I personally warned Dracoknight that if it continued, he would lose his admin powers.  This happened when you posted something about it on the forums, Megatron.  Other than that, since no one said anything further about admin abuse, I assumed it      was done.  One of the reasons why I was so hard on Kunic is for the following reasons: When we first got the TTT server up, he randomly hit me several times with a crowbar because I "annoyed" him.  Around a week later, he gave himself low gravity through use of a sourcemod command and jumped on the roof of dm_richland, picked up a m16, and shot Aurora.  Faux and I were also there, and can confirm this.

2)  Can't say anything about this as I have no knowledge of it.

3) Zoobird isn't running DNR like Kunic claims he is.  Every single time Zoobird does anything related to the community, he asks at least one person.  Normally, this process is done through Mumble, where most of our original people from DNR are.  Discussions on what happens to the forums are not always done on the forums. I agree, it should be differently, and probably will be.  On the TF2 servers, there WERE VOTES, so the players obviously wanted low grav or something else, therefore it was fine.

PS: Forgot to add this in to it's appropriate section, but there was a thread in the superadmin section of the forums about what Zoobird was going to change forum wise to make it feel less cluttered.  Kunic had about a week to post any objections in that section, and there were none.

Anything I've left out, I have no knowledge of, and you should ask another party who was involved.  This is the truth as I know it.
[/quote]
img width=407 height=405 src="http://i50.tinypic.com/35n7sco.jpg" alt="" />

Kiwi, we were having technical issues with getting the ZM server working.  We'll be bringing it back when we can get another server.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:18:54 AM by DarkHarbinger »
Vicconius
Poster

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2010, 02:26:29 AM »

Comedy gold

zm_urban_escape_b3 released
zm_plundergrounds_b2  released
zm_spookhouse_b1
Sarge
Poster

Here's Simon!

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2010, 02:40:44 AM »

Comedy gold
Oh hey hows your map coming along?

Secone: hello sarge-sannn~~ Secone: uguu~~~ Secone: don't you think I am kawaii sarge-chann~!~
Quote from:  Worbat drunk
Sarge: Night night worbat! Worbat: niiiiiiiighty nig0hte           sargei awargie[/quote]
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »

I bet zm_oilfield is coming along nicely i am right?

Nel
Poster

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2010, 02:53:34 AM »

He's actually been making a new TTT map, and it's coming along nicely. >.>
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2010, 03:11:44 AM »

After this post I respectfully ask that all you stay on topic, and stop hijacking this thread.  If you have any more concern bring it over at our new site.   http://dnrgaming.net  
This is our issue, not the ZM/TTTforums issue.  

Thank You. :)

I am so sorry this had spill over to the ZM forums, and for the wall of text I am about to post.  No need in pointing fingers without some real evidence.  Nothing edited in Photoshop, not just text documents, but a video of Kupo abusing his admin.  

Well, you guys watch the video, read this text, and decide if Kupo was abusing his admin.
http://senduit.com/01a6fd  <<<Text of Logs and Chats with Kupo between January 1st to the 11th.  This doc will only be up for 3 days.  

In the text we noticed he kept kicking Megatron whenever he saw him on the server, constantly cursed out other players/admins, and much more.  

Prior to this video we had a meeting about Kupo asking him to stop abusing his admin because we were getting a lot of complains about him.   Before the meeting we had bumped Kupo down to regular admin.  Kupo argued we're a party server so he should be able to do whatever he wants.  So we came to an agreement, and understanding that Kupo along with all the other superadmins that we should not be spawning NPCs, change gravity, etc. unless the admin puts up a vote. We decided this b/c Kupo was doing this without asking anyone on the server, so people complained and were upset.  By just randomly doing this without telling players on the server ruines their experince.  With a vote everyone knows what is about to happen.

I recorded this as a demo, and later caputred it with Fraps.  I only have a free version so I had to paste togheter every 30 seconds or so.  Shortly after the meeting all of us were happily playing TTT on canyon.  When suddenly Kupo starting spawning things in the middle of a round.  I said that's cool man, just put up a vote.  He ignored me, and for the rest of the map willing did so.  I could of put up a vote myself, but the point is I wanted him to do it b/c I didn't want this to become a regular thing.  

In this video you will see Kupo spawn NPCs, randomly teleport player, set players on fire, and at the last few minutes kupo mauled Firespray because he wanted to see what it would do to him at the request of another player.  Some players requested stuff to be done to them.  However, quite a few players also just wanted to just play TTT.  Sadly, while many seemed happy on the server we will never know whether the majority of them wanted to just have NPCs spawn, but we will never know b/c a vote was never put up.  Other players before, during, and after the video were telling us of RDM.  Yet, I could not enforce it because so many players were randomly doing it.  This was not helped by the fact that  Kupo ignored them all, and just kept spawning things while new players kept leaving and joining- confused about what was going on.    

This video is still processing, so it may not show up for the next few hours.  The quality also is not the best, but I will be adding annotations later.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20xwbB1-ois

*Addition*
For better quality watch the .wmv file http://www.mediafire.com/?0m4yhyzygon

This is just from one game.  This file I have from our logs, along with the video, is just from a week of playing.  There so many accounts of him abusing his admin we can't possibly gather it all.  Whatever is said on DNRgaming.com are lies and half truths.  The only one I will directly comment on is when he says blackmail.  When he says Blackmail, I only meat I would be warning server owners of his actions via proof that I just posted above if he would not leave us alone, give us back the domain, and the server files all which he promised.  Whether or not they take actions is entirely up to them.   Further more he blackmailed DNR by implying if we didn't allow him to do what he wanted on the servers he would take down the site.

Edited:
*fixed some grammer errors still pretty bad I know*
*Added original file. WMF for which has better quality.*
http://www.mediafire.com/?0m4yhyzygon

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:14:37 AM by zoobird »
kupo_kunic
Poster

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2010, 03:22:40 AM »

Zoobird, if those logs show me constantly kicking Megatron, then you, sir, have falsified them. Megatron is a friend of mine, I would never had abused and kicked him multiple times for any reason. Also, if I was abusing so bad, then why didn't you remove my powers? Why did I have to resign to lose my powers? Why would an abuser resign in the first place? You threatened me with these logs a few days ago but without any proof of them existing. i'm thinking you falsified a huge portion of them. Either that, or had someone with my name go in an pose as me just to get the logs.

Pathetic. Amendment coming to my open letter shortly.

Edit: i've been thinking about this. The only reason I could possibly fathom for me kicking Megatron, was that he was AFK, and kept coming back in and going AFK again. And I do remember this happening once. He eventually PMed me on Steam saying that he was finally back for good. So yes, this may be true, but it further validates the fact that you take everything I do out of context to make me seem like someone who only uses his powers to abuse, which isn't the case.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:31:37 AM by kupo_kunic »
Nomicro4u
Poster

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2010, 03:26:40 AM »

Comedy gold

What happened to not posting where you have no business?

Omfg. Zoobird, if those logs show me constantly kicking Megatron, then you, sir, have falsified them. Megatron is a friend of mine, I would never had abused and kicked him multiple times for any reason. Also, if I was abusing so bad, then why didn't you remove my powers? Why did I have to resign to lose my powers? Why would an abuser resign in the first place? You threatened me with these logs a few days ago but without any proof of them existing. i'm thinking you falsified a huge portion of them. Either that, or had someone with my name go in an pose as me just to get the logs.

Pathetic. Amendment coming to my open letter shortly.

OMFG IT MUST BE PHOTOSHOOPED
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2010, 03:27:47 AM »

Kupo maybe you could take the argument elsewhere? Does it really have to be here?

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
kupo_kunic
Poster

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2010, 03:31:08 AM »

Well, I was only aiming for a post or two, but then Zoobird went with his behemoth of a post. Edited my last post btw:

"i've been thinking about this. The only reason I could possibly fathom for me kicking Megatron, was that he was AFK, and kept coming back in and going AFK again. And I do remember this happening once. He eventually PMed me on Steam saying that he was finally back for good. So yes, this may be true, but it further validates the fact that you take everything I do out of context to make me seem like someone who only uses his powers to abuse, which isn't the case."
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2010, 03:32:43 AM »

Please stop posting here Kupo.  I am asking you kindly and respectfully to stop.  

In fact, you are only banned from TTT.  You are more than welcome to play on our Jailbreak: Source server and soon to be ZM server.  You are not banned from DNRgaming.net take your problems there please you are making a scene.  

*edit*

This is my last post I am making about you here.  From this point forward I will not answer nor comment to you unless you talk to me on Steam or DNRgaming.net

Anybody else who actually plays on our servers is more than welcome to voice their concerns about Kupo Kunic, but again I will not comment on them here.

Thank You,

Zoobird
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:37:38 AM by zoobird »
UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2010, 03:42:35 AM »

el oh el Internet drama.

I knew when DNR was made that it would become another TDR in a matter of weeks.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2010, 03:52:47 AM »

Sometime within the next week we might try the Karma system on our server.  
Please vote on our forums if you want it on our not.  
DNR Karma Poll

*addition*
For the poll I have it so people can vote:
'Yes'
'No'
'Try it for a week, and put up another poll later so people can get a feel for it'  
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:02:36 AM by zoobird »
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2010, 03:55:12 AM »

The karma seems pointless if you have a high admin activity monitoring the server.

zoobird
Poster

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2010, 04:01:32 AM »

The karma seems pointless if you have a high admin activity monitoring the server.

Yeah I get your point.  I have to admit even with a lot of admin on though sometimes things slide by.  Also, there are those times where we no admins on.  TTT is a really hard game for admins to monitor.  I hope that it can help us out, but at the same time I hope it doesn't suck away all the fun.  Part of the game is not knowing who to trust, and accidentally killing the wrong people is going to happen.

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »

Hey, I'm the one that constantly kicked a 'megatron' and for good reason. Damn it guys give credit where it's due, or was that on Alters server, EITHER WAY. WITH THE POWER INVESTED IN MY I SHALL EXPLODE THIS TOPIC!

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!> « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length