Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:04:56 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!>
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!>  (Read 47724 times)
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« on: November 28, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »

Welcome to DNR, a gaming community dedicated to the fun and friendly side of gaming. Unlike many communities out there, we're not the 'serious business' kind of group, and are always up for a laugh! Our servers are designed with fun in mind, in fact, we try and make them 24/7 parties!

Totally check us out, even join us! Whether you're a dinosaur at heart, dreamt of being a ninja or love anything robots, you'll definitely find DNR to be the fun 'n' friendly community you've always wanted! You can even join one of the three houses, and compete with the others to prove Dinos/Ninjas/Robots are the most awesome-est gamers ever.

Join the party! Join Dinos! Ninjas! Robots! Oh my!

DNR has a TTT server! Add it to your favourites quickly! 208.122.48.107.27015!

It's a traitor thing.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:00:36 AM by worbat »

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »

You shoulda added a bit more info, like what DNR is and how we started etc, but I'm glad someone finally made a thread.

Come play guys! It's a rockin' party

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »

There isn't an about DNR post on the forums, so I had nothing to copy.

my god
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »

then make it yourself you lazy person

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »

I don't know the details.

my god
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

One problem (though it was probably already addressed): most people will think of Do Not Resuscitate when they see DNR.

Signature Pending...
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 08:20:44 PM »

This is why I told you to leave it to me, you crazy Worbat person! Argahahahfgribble!

Welcome to DNR, a gaming community dedicated to the fun and friendly side of gaming. Unlike many communities out there, we're not the 'serious business' kind of group, and are always up for a laugh! Our servers are designed with fun in mind, in fact, we try and make them 24/7 parties!

Totally check us out, even join us! Whether you're a dinosaur at heart, dreamt of being a ninja or love anything robots, you'll definitely find DNR to be the fun 'n' friendly community you've always wanted! You can even join one of the three houses, and compete with the others to prove Dinos/Ninjas/Robots are the most awesome-est gamers ever.

Join the party! Join Dinos! Ninjas! Robots! Oh my!

Put short, DNR was formed after many of us were unhappy with the functionings of a particular gaming community we were a part of *cough*, and after failed attempts to reason with them, we've split off and decided to do things a different way i.e. FUN FUN FUN!

It's not necessarily that we're the "banned" of said community. Many of us were decent sensible players who were banned purely because we made DNR, myself included.

But this is our TTT server! It's got the bulk of the maps you'll see on any other servers (since I was the first one to find and upload 'em to said community server before they kicked me out! dm_equilibre was first chosen for TTT by moi! :D), with more being talent-scouted!

It's got rtv/nominate functional, and also SM Radio for those bored spectators who are forced to watch the last remaining players camp for 6 minutes. I'm totally up for requests, comments and suggestions - you can either gimme 'em here or at our forums @ http://dnrgaming.com!

We'd love to see you there! We're not saying stop playing on any of your other favourite servers like Alters, Sod's or Ice Cave, but if they're full and you're waiting for a game...You know where to find us! :D

Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 08:25:57 PM »

One problem (though it was probably already addressed): most people will think of Do Not Resuscitate when they see DNR.

I thought of Department of Natural Resources when I first saw it.

Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »

Is it possible to get admin for this server without being active on the forums? I'm pretty active on TTT and have admin on Soduka's and Alter's which is going swell, but I really don't have the time to frequent anything but ZM forums. Long story short: I think I have a decent reputation for moderating TTT and if you need an extra set of eyes I'm willing. TTT's a game that needs lots of moderating.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
kupo_kunic
Poster

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 02:24:19 AM »

Took me 15 attempts to get past the damned anti-bot clock =/

Anyhow, you need to make a forum account to request adminship, but you don't need to be active. You just need two current admins to vouch for you, then we investigate and watch you. If we decide you're worthy you'll be made admin.

Of course, we'd prefer you to be active on the forum. But as I said, it's not needed.

~Kupo Kunic (DNR Web Admin)

http://www.dnrgaming.com/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 02:28:51 AM by kupo_kunic »
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 12:22:45 PM »

Buffed the first post to be not so uncool.

my god
V
Poster

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity...

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 07:30:16 PM »

I cannot make it past the anti-bot code thing.  :(

People should not be afraid of their governments.  Governments should be afraid of their people...
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

Anti-bot? *Ponders*
What is this flying machine you speak of!
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 11:01:43 PM »

I would appreciate it if this thread is going to be about DNR and not about TDR. It is clear now why DNR exists, so can we just leave it there and not have drama? People will start whining at me very soon if it keeps going.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

We all know what happens when BKU gets pestered to much.

my god
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 11:25:31 PM »

I noticed a pretty large increase in ZMers who signed up to the forums after this thread was made, so that's pretty awesome.

Sarge
Poster

Here's Simon!

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 11:32:05 PM »

I would appreciate it if this thread is going to be about DNR and not about TDR. It is clear now why DNR exists, so can we just leave it there and not have drama? People will start whining at me very soon if it keeps going.
I was just thinking this. Though since TDR has closed down their ZM server they don't have any reason to check these forums anymore.
I noticed a pretty large increase in ZMers who signed up to the forums after this thread was made, so that's pretty awesome.
Yeah, I think if DNR got a ZM server it would be pretty active but when I brought it up once (jokingly) it sounded like Blitzy doesn't think it's a good idea.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:33:51 PM by Sarge »

Secone: hello sarge-sannn~~ Secone: uguu~~~ Secone: don't you think I am kawaii sarge-chann~!~
Quote from:  Worbat drunk
Sarge: Night night worbat! Worbat: niiiiiiiighty nig0hte           sargei awargie[/quote]
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »

Does anyone play ZM anymore? I don't. There comes a point in every game that you just don't feel like playing it anymore. I will be up for some random ZM game at some time though, for nostalgia sake.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Weighted Companion Cube
Build Tester

No longer staring into souls.

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »

It took me forever.
The thing is fiendish.

Good morning. Korea is the user. But I also want to know that this question oeuigeot is olryeobop.
I want to know, if I had issued snake god master's renewal, whether the people will use them?
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 11:58:58 PM »

I never have problems with them.

my god
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: <DNRGAMING.NET> Playin' TTT! <Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!> « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length