Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:50:51 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4  (Read 80194 times)
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 01:54:22 AM »

traitors are supposed to be able to destroy them
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 02:08:42 AM »

snip.

To be more specific, it appears to be ULX (The Garrys Mod Admin Mod) has a conflict somehow. I have removed it, no more crashes. While previously, with it on. 2 crashes after the bombs were planted. I'm more comfortable with Sourcemod anyways, so I'm fine. Of course, this is all speculation, so it could be wrong.
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 04:17:14 AM »

Do something with the red building/prison thing by pit spawn, not used or useful for very much.

Please see if you can get lights working again.

Expand underground plox.

More explosion effects when destroying the place.

Great job.
darkhazz
Poster

I just look like i'm interested.

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »

It should'nt be possible to jump on the roof:
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 06:01:54 PM »

Yeah I've noticed that as well, didn't take long before a couple of people were running on rooftops.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
sulkdodds
Global Moderator

I AM THE SON OF DOG

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »

Does that staircase really have no handrails? This is a serious breach of health and safety regulations.

if I were not Sulkdodds, I should wish to be Diogenes
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »

Does that staircase really have no handrails? This is a serious breach of health and safety regulations.

This is the same base that stocked a half dozen flamethrowers, shotguns, and TNT.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 09:11:15 PM »

And let a dangerous monster work for them

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Notary
Poster

United forever for friendship and labour

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »

A5 Released

- Improved some traitor checker machine mechanisms to prevent it from breaking during certain actions.
- Nothing but blood samples may be brought to the laboratory.
- Try to test 2 persons at one time and see what happens.
- Clipped one of the roofs and all fences.
- Actions needed to run the traitor test in a5:

1) Blood sample.
2) Person inside the machine.
3) Machine doors closed.

The doors may be stuck if blocked by players or dead bodies but this will never break machine's logic. Just re-open the door and drag the body away. If someone blocks them on purpose send a bullet into his head.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »

Aw so we can't test chairs now? haha WOO

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Milo
Build Tester

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »

Perhaps you could add a feature where if a blood test is damaged while in the vicinity of a traitor (as in, traitor hitting it with his crowbar, shooting it, ect) it shows the person to be innocent, but changes the color of the blood test or something.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2009, 05:01:27 PM »

ANother idea is to let the  traitors sabatoge the chamber, mabye by adding a cannister (That can't be seen once added mind you) that injects poison gas or some such causing whoever went into the chamber thinking he was going to be tested to die?

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2009, 05:34:13 PM »

Could you possibly allow the c4 to be carried inside in a future version?
I've just tried to run in with a c4 while everyone was inside till I came into the propwall and was standing outside was the c4 stuck in my face.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Notary
Poster

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

Do you mean you wanted to bring traitor's new c4 item (not the time bomb for blowing up the entire base specifically in this map) into laboratory? I'm afraid I can't do anything about bringing c4 after you already planted it somewhere, they only way would be to allow all physics objects to be brought inside and letting people screw the doors with them.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2009, 11:59:12 AM »

Awww thats a shame, I suppose I'll just have to get used to planting it inside before taking out my c4.
Shouldn't be a real problem now that the radius has been improved. In fact, I can see some use for it not being able to be carried back outside  :shh:

CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »

What if you used a filter to allow only the c4 entity? I'll see if I can write what I mean.

Edit:

Use a filter_activator_class that allows only (or disallows?) a "ttt_c4" entity and name it "ttt_c4_filter" then goto what ever you used to block physics props and set the filter ttt_c4_filter. Then it should allow planted C4 bombs.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:54:47 PM by CrazyChicken »

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »

Massive TKer here
# 102 "Francis" STEAM_0:1:19955507 38:01 82 0 active
He was on alters server

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Notary
Poster

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2009, 09:06:42 PM »

What if you used a filter to allow only the c4 entity? I'll see if I can write what I mean.

Edit:

Use a filter_activator_class that allows only (or disallows?) a "ttt_c4" entity and name it "ttt_c4_filter" then goto what ever you used to block physics props and set the filter ttt_c4_filter. Then it should allow planted C4 bombs.

I beleive there's no such c4 entity in hammer to filter with, I have no idea what the class name is. Plus that's too minor to be bothered to look at and placing c4 inside the labratory while no one can drag it out is way too cool to fix.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

snip

I don't know exactly why you posted it in this maps thread but I'll add this guy to the ban list as I had multiple complaints about RDM'ing from him.
Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »

I don't know exactly why you posted it in this maps thread but I'll add this guy to the ban list as I had multiple complaints about RDM'ing from him.

I was using the ingame browser. I saw TTT and posted quickly without much thought

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length