Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:58:30 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4  (Read 80233 times)
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »

Yeah, currently being so much as seen with a bomb is basically a warrant for your death, which is odd, because innocents love planting them because they get bored.

EDIT: and because if you plant all the bombs, and only you survive, you win!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

Notary, do you know about the spot behind the container with bombs that people can drop into? They're basically stuck, but also pretty damn hard to find, let alone to kill. It's been there for a while I believe but should probably be blocked off.

edit: could grab a screen if you don't know the spot.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 09:33:23 PM by theGreenBunny »
Notary
Poster

United forever for friendship and labour

« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »

I think I know what are you talking about but just in case post a screenshot.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2009, 10:16:39 PM »

The two alcove bits here: http://i34.tinypic.com/2rogynn.jpg
Notary
Poster

« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »

I didn't expect anyone could get there, a matter of seconds to fix though.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2009, 01:07:59 AM »

Pretty simple, just take a near by box and go on up.

I don't think it's really flat out necessary to fix - it's a viable stratagem, I suppose. If anything, just wall up the hole so people can still stand on top.

Besides, you can still asplode the world...
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2009, 01:36:15 AM »

That reminds me, you can also jump on the gas tank near the elevator and hide behind it. I'll get a picture if this description is too vague.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
ibor10
Poster

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »

I didnt read every page of this but i have a few suggestions:

1. block off all of the rooftops, they all lead to exploit spots (outside of the map, hidden areas, etc.)
2. expand the ice cave area
3. add a few more reg pistols, all the other weapons have enought (if you know where they are, which is awesome) but there doesnt seem to be enough pisols.. unless im blind :P

Its a great map and keep up the good work :)
seventh
Poster

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2009, 08:16:05 PM »

Really nice map and gameplay, the best one for TTT id say.
I just hoped u make it more like the movie i see the resemblance but its far from a direct movie make.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2009, 08:21:30 AM »

The bombs are useful when people are camping. However, some of the bomb spots are in buildings that people actually barricade themselves in. The one in the bathroom area of the building with all the bookcases in it comes to mind.

I think it would be a good idea to move that one and any others like it to a location that can't be blocked off, so that traitors can always finish the round when all remaining innocent are barricaded in.
Finparasite
Build Tester

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »

Umm tGB that bomb plant spot is not needed to make the big explosion happen. It's simply there to blow up the wall and assault anyone who is behind it. I thought that that was a necessary spot for the bombs too first, but it's not.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2009, 05:42:32 PM »

Umm tGB that bomb plant spot is not needed to make the big explosion happen. It's simply there to blow up the wall and assault anyone who is behind it. I thought that that was a necessary spot for the bombs too first, but it's not.

There are two spots in that room, one is required.
Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »

Just to reiterate a point made earlier: there should be an additional path to get down to the underground cavern. Trying to eliminate the last pocket of traitors/innocents down there is virtually suicide when all you can do is take the elevator.

Also, I think the map could use some ambient sounds.

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2009, 03:31:24 PM »

Got permission from Notary to release a minor fix regarding the massive amount of machine guns that could be found in the warehouse.
Only server owners need to throw this in their maps folder. Fast DL version and client version do not need to be altered or redownload anything.

http://www.theicecave.net/zm/maps/TTT_thething_a5.7z

I take no credit for this whatsoever. I've only removed 5 out of the 6 H.U.G.E guns.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2009, 04:11:17 PM »

Map morale broken!

ibor10
Poster

« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2009, 01:12:01 AM »

^^^ this is why i said to block off all the roofs. knew it wouldnt be long till someone else found it too
Notary
Poster

« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »

Good enough to be beta 1.

Download

1) Laboratory changes:

- You may put a bomb instead of a blood sample. The door closes and there's no way out to figure out whether there is bomb or blood sample. It works just like with normal blood test except for unusual ending for the person who's being tested (the machine itself will not be damaged)

- There are three entrances into the lab: main, through the window, through the vent

- This is nerve gas. If you put it in the vent evryone in the lab will die unless he leaves it in time.

- Blue tank is nerve gas. Orange tank is propane tank

- Added two more blood samples. Now there are six in total

- A lot more randomisation for blood samples. Now you can find them anywhere, in any building, in any room, in any crate or even randomly lying on the snow. There are dozens, if not hundreds different combinations. Even I can't remember all this.

2) Pushed map boundaries a bit. New additional way around the map to secretly put bombs.

3) There are 5 places to put bombs to blow up the base (were 6). If you see a bomb placed on three yellow barrels with radiation sighn this bomb is for "global" purposes (to blow up the base). If there are no barrels near it the bomb is for "local" purpose (blowing up the wall, etc.)

4) Almost each house got a breakable window. These windows can be boarded up:

- Find a wooden board

- Move it to window

- When a wooden board is placed on window it becomes breakable.

5) Ladders. If you see an enterable window on the second floor you may place a ladder to get there:

- pick up the ladder

- And here's the result!

6) Added additional small warehouse. It has bunch of useful stuff from bombs to weapons

[/URL]

7)

Hey, what's that?

This is a camera system. There are 14 cameras in the map. A monitor that has access to these cameras is situated here:

8 ) This is the new main warehouse

9) This is how lab looks in b1

10) These two buildings are connected

11) These window gives you an important additional pathway

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:46:47 PM by Notary »

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »

:O

Awesome work Notary.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2009, 09:02:20 PM »

Hol-... Hol-... Hol-... HOLY SHIT!
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »

I love you and you may have my babies.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length