Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:15:55 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: additional gametypes?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: additional gametypes?  (Read 5535 times)
laser2150
Poster

« on: June 25, 2010, 09:20:59 PM »

Why not set up more gametypes in ttt?

I was thinking modes other then just traitors v innocents would help keep things fresh.

Like one everyone is a traitor, but everyone gets a target, and you get a point when you kill your target, and you get whoever they were hunting, and the player who's last alive wins.

I known its not new, but it would work well in ttt!

You wouldn't want to kill those who weren't after you, or lose karma, etc.
laser2150
Poster

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:27:04 PM »

Sorry about spelling, I'm on my droid lol.

Also I thought a melee only thing would've been cool, where you had swords, pipes, etc, no range would be interesting.
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 12:21:03 AM »

Sorry about spelling, I'm on my droid lol.

Also I thought a melee only thing would've been cool, where you had swords, pipes, etc, no range would be interesting.

That would actually be kind of cool.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 01:44:35 AM »

How about no. Anyone can modify the game to do this though, if they really wanted to.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 05:48:39 AM »

How about no. Anyone can modify the game to do this though, if they really wanted to.

Please tell me you're trolling, no one is THAT ignorant.

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 10:49:54 AM »

That is interesting there was a sort of spin off from TTT that DNR had it was a think where all traitors where cloaked and could only kill with there crowbars and traitor weapons. It was fun as it was a new spin on the game mode but it never took off and the server has since (as far as i know) shutdown and they are no longer running that Game mode/ type.

So i think this would be a great idea and something that communities should do rather then BKU as BKU is still updating TTT and giving us new features fixing bugs etc and so a new project may effect the time in which bugs are fixed etc.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 04:40:44 AM »

Like one everyone is a traitor, but everyone gets a target, and you get a point when you kill your target, and you get whoever they were hunting, and the player who's last alive wins.

I support this, but it needs some work, otherwise it's a circle deathmatch. We need to think of a way to keep that from happening before the idea could be possible.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »

That is interesting there was a sort of spin off from TTT that DNR had it was a think where all traitors where cloaked and could only kill with there crowbars and traitor weapons. It was fun as it was a new spin on the game mode but it never took off and the server has since (as far as i know) shutdown and they are no longer running that Game mode/ type.

So i think this would be a great idea and something that communities should do rather then BKU as BKU is still updating TTT and giving us new features fixing bugs etc and so a new project may effect the time in which bugs are fixed etc.

Yeah that was where I learned how to lua.

I think that a multiple gametype function isn't needed, since the code is already there and servers can make their own modifications.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: additional gametypes? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length