Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:47:58 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ECgamers.com TTT servers!`
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: ECgamers.com TTT servers!`  (Read 36435 times)
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2010, 07:24:40 PM »

I hope you realise I was making fun of your insults, and pointing out that putting "No offense" on the end of it doesn't make it any less of an insult.

hmmm relise? must be a new word :D *thumbs up*

and yes I did see that, lol and of course i did ignore because it was pointless to care about pointless insults, I figured let you rage, nothing you can say or do is going to change the fact what you think you know.

and yes citizen they did ask me to leave, I don't expect you to believe that, but whatever cover story they feed you is there's to do so, and whatever you gobble up is your choice.

anyways, like i said TDR doesn't have anymore gaming servers, so me stealing servers is pretty far fetched seeing as my servers are up still providing members with a great gaming environment, so ill say it again you would of lost 90% of all your players regardless.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2010, 07:29:00 PM »

hmmm relise? must be a new word :D *thumbs up*

Read again, it says realise and :
realise - be fully aware or cognizant of

and yes citizen they did ask me to leave, I don't expect you to believe that, but whatever cover story they feed you is there's to do so, and whatever you gobble up is your choice.

Blitzy is  the perfect example of what happened.  He left to start a new community, and was banned on the spot, along with many others, so why would any of the CAs tell someone to go and start their own community based on their previous actions?

anyways, like i said TDR doesn't have anymore gaming servers, so me stealing servers is pretty far fetched seeing as my servers are up still providing members with a great gaming environment, so ill say it again you would of lost 90% of all your players regardless.

Half of the servers are down BECAUSE you took the box, and it's costing money and time to get a new one up and running with all of the files.  And NO GAMING SERVERS?  That's why BC2, TF2, and KF are all up right now right?  Because those totally aren't games at all...

Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »

Read again, it says realise and :
realise - be fully aware or cognizant of

Blitzy is  the perfect example of what happened.  He left to start a new community, and was banned on the spot, along with many others, so why would any of the CAs tell someone to go and start their own community based on their previous actions?

Half of the servers are down BECAUSE you took the box, and it's costing money and time to get a new one up and running with all of the files.  And NO GAMING SERVERS?  That's why BC2, TF2, and KF are all up right now right?  Because those totally aren't games at all...

I took the east coast box lol, Waffen left TDR and stopped the texas box.

then ZT is now the new owner of TDR and bought a box as u well know, and from what ive been told cant afford to put it in the data center just yet.

and I didnt take anything, it was my box the entire time, I was just nice enough to pay for it and not getting donations, so show some respect for me being at least somewhat nice child.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2010, 07:37:13 PM »

Oh what's this?  You've suddenly changed your attitude from, you guys told me to leave, to, I'm just taking back what's mine.  Interesting.

And yeah, taking an entire box does have its reprecussions to the servers, WAffen didn't stop the Texas box, and ZT is not the owner right now, WAffen still holds that title at the moment.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »

Oh what's this?  You've suddenly changed your attitude from, you guys told me to leave, to, I'm just taking back what's mine.  Interesting.

And yeah, taking an entire box does have its reprecussions to the servers, WAffen didn't stop the Texas box, and ZT is not the owner right now, WAffen still holds that title at the moment.

LOL what ? so what did u expect me to do, leave it with you guys and leave ? lol nice way of twisting that one around. But no I was told to leave and took my box with me since I left.

and yeah thats why waffen hasn't posted since November and doesn't pay for the box anymore. but ok cool. Think what you want ZT is the new owner so get used to your new boss, ENJOY! :D
Nel
Poster

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 07:45:12 PM »

Interesting, because I just looked up WAffen's stats on the site, he was last online 20 days ago, which last I checked, wasn't in November.

And I didn't twist a thing Sacmo, you just said them in that way.  And enjoy ZT?  I have no problems with him at all, so I fail to see what your sarcasm is supposed to do.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »

Interesting, because I just looked up WAffen's stats on the site, he was last online 20 days ago, which last I checked, wasn't in November.

And I didn't twist a thing Sacmo, you just said them in that way.  And enjoy ZT?  I have no problems with him at all, so I fail to see what your sarcasm is supposed to do.

Awesome, well next time read it a bit slower so it registers a bit better :D

anyways im done arguing I don't see your point, and why you seem to wanna keep trolling my thread.

Dont you have some admining to do on your servers?
Nel
Poster

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »

Trolling?  I didn't no disagreeing with you was considered trolling...
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2010, 08:15:48 PM »

Trolling?  I didn't no disagreeing with you was considered trolling...

lol, right, anyways I dont care Nel, stay mad or whatever.

Ill enjoy my server box. take care child.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2010, 08:17:04 PM »

Making up stuff that isn't true?  Even one of your players commented earlier that they know ti's true as well, you're the only one who won't admit it.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:47 PM »

Making up stuff that isn't true?  Even one of your players commented earlier that they know ti's true as well, you're the only one who won't admit it.

Read above please. thanks!

back on topic.
Vicconius
Poster

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »

LMFAO!  Most entertaining thread :D

zm_urban_escape_b3 released
zm_plundergrounds_b2  released
zm_spookhouse_b1
Nel
Poster

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2010, 10:56:08 PM »

It was fun while it lasted!
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »

I still want to know if this is the infamous "Sacmo" the worst server mod ever as reported hundreds of times.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Nel
Poster

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 11:22:39 PM »

I still want to know if this is the infamous "Sacmo" the worst server mod ever as reported hundreds of times.

I don't know if I'd say worst server mod, but it is the same Sacmo you are thinking of.
Will_Kill
Poster

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2010, 01:34:57 AM »

he had to steal a playerbase

Well considering its not really stealing if it was his box to begin with, lol.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2010, 01:36:27 AM »

Good job reading the rest of the thread Will. >.>
Will_Kill
Poster

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2010, 01:38:44 AM »

Good job reading the rest of the thread Will. >.>

I have been. Drifting in and out ya know. :P
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2010, 01:56:33 AM »

lol o look the most useless tdr admin ever to exist lol. Hi there!

anyways back on topic

eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2010, 02:04:20 AM »

anyways back on topic

Much the way an artist can not control what their art means to others, the OP can not control the direction of a threads topic, which is in itself a fluid thing.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ECgamers.com TTT servers!` « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length