Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:18:48 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ECgamers.com TTT servers!`
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: ECgamers.com TTT servers!`  (Read 36427 times)
Nel
Poster

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2010, 02:20:23 AM »

lol o look the most useless tdr admin ever to exist lol. Hi there!

It's ironic how you stoop to insults yet again...
Vicconius
Poster

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2010, 03:03:28 AM »

I'm not insulted because for the most part, I am a useless admin.  Just because I have been with a gaming community since it's earliest days, participated in adminning various servers throughout the years, purchased a ventrillo server when the other went down, doesn't mean shit to most.  I suppose if I want to be someone I'll have to purchase my own server box so I can play kingshit too and act all superior over those whom participate on it.

I for one am happy that ECgamers is successful, it just seems odd that you  would stoop to insults and lies after becoming successful unless there is some guilt associated with it.

zm_urban_escape_b3 released
zm_plundergrounds_b2  released
zm_spookhouse_b1
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2010, 05:53:48 AM »

I'm not insulted because for the most part, I am a useless admin.  Just because I have been with a gaming community since it's earliest days, participated in adminning various servers throughout the years, purchased a ventrillo server when the other went down, doesn't mean shit to most.  I suppose if I want to be someone I'll have to purchase my own server box so I can play kingshit too and act all superior over those whom participate on it.

I for one am happy that ECgamers is successful, it just seems odd that you  would stoop to insults and lies after becoming successful unless there is some guilt associated with it.

Well I am only firing back at ya, when u have Nel being a typical 17 ur old girl I guess thats what she is good at starting drama. typical I guess

but yeah I hear ya Vicc, like i said u all can take what u want from it, but to be honest I was told to leave by padre weather he tells u that or not is up to him, but thats the truth of the matter. so whatever.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2010, 07:24:27 AM »

Sacmo I don't care what they say because I have missed playing on your servers.  I was so lost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »

www.dnr-gaming.com
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »

Blitzy is  the perfect example of what happened.  He left to start a new community, and was banned on the spot, along with many others, so why would any of the CAs tell someone to go and start their own community based on their previous actions?

She's got a point. I was told to go and make my own community instead of arguing with the CAs, but I don't believe they actually expected me to go through with their recommendation. After all, I was only one person, an easy thing to cope with losing. When I actually did so, a very good portion of TDR's regular playerbase joined me.

Needless to say, that's not something any gaming community would like to experience. And I don't think the experience was particularly pleasant for them either.

So rewinding a lil', if I recall, your community merged with TDR a while back. You brought a new playerbase. Considering they'd already experienced a lil' "mutiny" and lost many players during it, I find it difficult to see them openly inviting you to leave knowing they'd lose another playerbase AND a server box if you did so. If anything, I'd wager they'd have tried to keep you on board any way they could, if purely for the playerbase and the box.

Not that I'm AGAINST your departure from TDR, I'm sure you, just like I, have your reasons.

Though, from my eyes and experience, you'd probably gain a lot more from this if you actually said "I didn't agree with how TDR was run, I left to form my own community." And maybe cleared up a lil' confusion with your players about the server box. It'd certainly work for your reputation as a leader, instead of jumping to personal insults. Yeaaaaaah, I knooooooow you're under fire here. It's a good time to prove you're suitable to lead a community - step 1 - Show you can deal with situations responsibly and maturely.

You've got a good community there with you now though. I wish you good luck with it.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2010, 06:15:03 PM »

She's got a point. I was told to go and make my own community instead of arguing with the CAs, but I don't believe they actually expected me to go through with their recommendation. After all, I was only one person, an easy thing to cope with losing. When I actually did so, a very good portion of TDR's regular playerbase joined me.

Needless to say, that's not something any gaming community would like to experience. And I don't think the experience was particularly pleasant for them either.

So rewinding a lil', if I recall, your community merged with TDR a while back. You brought a new playerbase. Considering they'd already experienced a lil' "mutiny" and lost many players during it, I find it difficult to see them openly inviting you to leave knowing they'd lose another playerbase AND a server box if you did so. If anything, I'd wager they'd have tried to keep you on board any way they could, if purely for the playerbase and the box.

Not that I'm AGAINST your departure from TDR, I'm sure you, just like I, have your reasons.

Though, from my eyes and experience, you'd probably gain a lot more from this if you actually said "I didn't agree with how TDR was run, I left to form my own community." And maybe cleared up a lil' confusion with your players about the server box. It'd certainly work for your reputation as a leader, instead of jumping to personal insults. Yeaaaaaah, I knooooooow you're under fire here. It's a good time to prove you're suitable to lead a community - step 1 - Show you can deal with situations responsibly and maturely.

You've got a good community there with you now though. I wish you good luck with it.

This is why this guy, is a leader people can respect and thus hosts an adult community. Learn from him? Or your community will either fail or become a hive of griefers rather than mature.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:17:46 PM by bigbadboo »
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2010, 10:45:46 PM »

And this is why we can't have nice things.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2010, 12:50:39 AM »

when u have Nel being a typical 17 ur old girl I guess thats what she is good at starting drama. typical I guess

Puh-lease!  You must not know me very well, because I'm always arguing with people about the most pointless crap in the world, and this was just too easy to not pass up!  Arguing is how I usually pass my day on sites, and even in-game.  It's fun for me.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »

Puh-lease!  You must not know me very well, because I'm always arguing with people about the most pointless crap in the world, and this was just too easy to not pass up!  Arguing is how I usually pass my day on sites, and even in-game.  It's fun for me.

Thus drama, same shit girl. Go do some productive lol.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2010, 01:28:28 AM »

You were arguing back, so can't the same be said to you?
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2010, 02:02:26 AM »

If it's any consolation, you're all drama queens.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2010, 02:04:28 AM »

But, you're Tanner.
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2010, 02:17:07 AM »

Hey, I have to live with myself knowing that I am and always will be Tanner. Do you? Fuck no, you're Nel.
Citizen_001
Build Tester

Male_07

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2010, 03:25:58 AM »

Thus drama, same shit girl. Go do some productive lol.

If arguing = drama then Ajunk/Waper/Barbalute are the biggest drama queens on the face of the Earth.

Hey, I have to live with myself knowing that I am and always will be Tanner. Do you? Fuck no, you're Nel.

Definitely lol'd.

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from:  Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
[/quote]
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2010, 04:50:19 AM »

If arguing = drama then Ajunk/Waper/Barbalute are the biggest drama queens on the face of the Earth.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Citizen_001
Build Tester

Male_07

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2010, 05:06:39 AM »

Indeed.

Your skill in Photoshop has increased by 1 point.

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from:  Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
[/quote]
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2010, 05:09:26 AM »

Gimp, and they're still awful.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
matias
Poster

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2010, 07:33:01 AM »

Very Nice servers, My favorite
ibor10
Poster

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2010, 04:06:31 AM »

-sigh- THIS is why I gave up on communities.
Things we can learn from this thread:
Narwals. Ajunks Photoshop sucks. Matias has the worst timeing ever.

Was it really worth 4 pages of pointless argueing and name calling?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ECgamers.com TTT servers!` « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length