Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:53:04 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Context Menu not working?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Context Menu not working?  (Read 4555 times)
KaiserElectric
Poster

« on: March 10, 2010, 10:40:39 PM »

Hey guys, I'm having a problem when playing this mod. I've played as the traitor three times now, and my context menu will not open. The c button will not open the menu for me, and it's put me at a handicap the last few times I played (thankfully I wasn't the detective). Is there a keybind for the menu that I can use to fix it?
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 01:05:00 AM »

Yeah, just check the keybinds.
Alternately, +context_menu (I think).

Signature Pending...
KaiserElectric
Poster

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 12:20:57 AM »

I tried that, but it didn't work. It says it's an unkown command.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 08:05:48 AM »

Just to make sure you know this (because I know some people never play sandbox): you can test the Context Menu by starting a singleplayer sandbox game, selecting a tool (like balloons) in the Q menu, and when it's closed press C. This should show a little popup in the bottom right with settings.

TTT does not do anything special with that keybinding, it just uses the default gmod stuff. If it works in sandbox, the traitor menu should work in TTT.

So when you go into your gmod keyboard settings, there should be a "Show Context Menu" entry. Binding that to C should work. Alternatively, use the console:
bind c +menu_context
KaiserElectric
Poster

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:08:36 PM »

That did it, thanks a bunch everyone.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Context Menu not working? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length