Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:55:35 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Vortex server
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vortex server  (Read 7009 times)
bat sauce
Poster

« on: January 28, 2010, 03:05:05 AM »

Avoid this server at all costs. At the end of the round, when it was just me (traitor), another traitor, and one innocent (admin) left (and five other admins on the server spectating), I was BANNED (along with my traitor teammate) for "Asshole." Apparently the admins were too fucking stupid to understand that I might be killing people BECAUSE I WAS A TRAITOR. Their clan tag is {VTX}. I did nothing assholish and had no conflict with the admins, so it was definitely because they thought I was RDMing or something. Even though I was a traitor. They also cry RDM every 3 seconds and perma-ban at the slightest provocation without even asking anyone what happened.
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 03:14:27 AM »

Theres a lot of dumb servers like that. One time me and my friend were playing on one that had a PM system and didn't care about RDMing. Didn't take long to realize.

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Broseidon, of the Brocean
Poster

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 02:16:26 AM »

So they perma-banned you for killing innocents when you were a traitor?

Wow. Hooray for servers that are run by people who don't know how the game works.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 02:46:40 AM by Broseidon, of the Brocean »
some type of badass
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »

Avoid this server at all costs. At the end of the round, when it was just me (traitor), another traitor, and one innocent (admin) left (and five other admins on the server spectating), I was BANNED (along with my traitor teammate) for "Asshole." Apparently the admins were too fucking stupid to understand that I might be killing people BECAUSE I WAS A TRAITOR. Their clan tag is {VTX}. I did nothing assholish and had no conflict with the admins, so it was definitely because they thought I was RDMing or something. Even though I was a traitor. They also cry RDM every 3 seconds and perma-ban at the slightest provocation without even asking anyone what happened.

Hello bat sauce, I think you are a liar and you were banned for a legitimate reason. Vortex is an old community with many admins, and we just recently created a TTT server. We do know how the game works.

Vortex is more of a community then a clan and does not have a clan tag. The {VTX} tag is worn by admins only.

If you were unfairly banned by an admin please understand that not all our admins are like that, and you should request to be unbanned.
You may request to be unbanned at the Vortex forum http://www.clanvortex.com/forum/index.php

I am not a Vortex admin, just a member of the Vortex community.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:56:22 PM by some type of badass »
MOSH-PO-TAY-TO
Poster

Disco Disco.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 11:39:51 PM »

I am not a Vortex admin, just a member of the Vortex community.

What gives you the right to speak on the banning admins half? If bat sauce said he was banned unfairly, I'd beleive him more than some community member looking to suck some juicy admin balls.

In a shameless act of self promotion Skeleton's Bone Pile - Australian Killing Floor Community.
some type of badass
Poster

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:55:42 PM »

I was defending Vortex and telling him where he, and anyone else could ask to be unbanned.  A vortex admin has no reason to come here and talk about a ban. We have our own forum for that, I don't need "a right".

How rude you are speaks volumes about yourself.

Please go suck your own balls instead of posting in this thread to do nothing more then talk shit, since you seem to be such a fan of balls.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 01:06:43 AM »

Thats the ZM forums for you.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 01:10:38 AM »

Thats the ZM forums for you.

*clap *clap*

To be honest Mosh did deserve that rebuttal. It's good of STOB to post information.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 08:16:47 AM »

Bat sauce is an idiot.

Go and whine on the vortex server forums. Not here, nothing we can do.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Vortex server « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length