Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:50:51 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4  (Read 80195 times)
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2009, 04:40:42 PM »

Putting bombs at round start when traitors and innocents have not been picked up is obvious trolling. In other situations players have to use common sense: putting a bomb on top of radioactive barrels totally doesn't look like a peaceful move. Map stuff is not traitor activity exactly since anyone can do that, but that is something worth to be shot for. Whether you know what's that for or not you can realise this is not for peaceful intentions.

Well, I am asking you to fix Dynamite + Tester. Something needs to be done with it, especially with people that are planting it before the round even starts. I can't warn/ban them otherwise everyone on the server would be banned, especially since one of those players is an admin *Cough* wont mention his/her name. (No its not me if that is what you're thinking.)

EDIT-
By fixing, I mean there absolutely, positively, 100%, has to be some way to remove the dynamite from the tester if it is accidentally, or intentionally planted without having to sacrafice the life of someone to be able to test.

Suggestion: You can remove anything that is put into the tester (Blood Test or Dynamite) by hitting the button with a crowbar 5 times. By doing so, it will activate the item inside the tester and remove it. If a bloodtest is removed it will play a 1-2sec alarm like sound (Not too loud, and not annoying, just something you could probably hear by standing outside of the test building), and if its a dynamite, there is no sound played but you will see the *Explosion* inside the test chamber.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 04:53:26 PM by ball2hi »
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »

If someone is carrying a bomb that means that person wants you to be dead and has to be shot immediately no matter whether he is traitor or innocent. If he succeeds planting it this is your fault you didn't prevent him from doing that. Player carrying a bomb = player shooting you.

- I forgot mentioning that placing all the bombs blows up the traitor tunnels as well.
So at once point you mention bombs as so traitor-only that anyone caught without should be shot on sight, but immediately afterward you provide a direct example as of how the innocents can use the bombs against the traitors.

People fuck around with props all the time, and if you shot every person trying to bring a bomb into the tester let alone everyone with a bomb at all, you're score would be so negative any admin in the right mind would kick you.

Just provide a way to get rid of dynamite in the tester. I, personally, suggest being able to put something into the chamber which can be "tested". If you blood test it, it displays "inanimate" and if it's dynamite, it blows up.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2009, 12:17:25 AM »

Why did you randomly add CSS textures to everything with b2? I LIKED being able to identify the buildings on sight.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Wat?
Poster

« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2009, 10:41:51 PM »

Putting bombs at round start when traitors and innocents have not been picked up is obvious trolling.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the warehouse doors be locked until 30 seconds to the round?

This way no one could take the bombs until the traitors has been selected.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2009, 12:38:35 AM »

teh_shadow, other guy and i managed to do the UFO objectives when the remaining survivors were camping down the elevator, hillarity ensured.
The only complain i have is navigate the tunels is so hard, make them a little bigger.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:40:47 AM by Pastor »

FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »

I love the idea of the tunnels.

That being said, make them wider. I've been clipped into a wall so many times I'm afraid to use them.

Along with that, there's a thing going around where people use the buttons to open the tunnels as a test to see who's traitor or not. Maybe you can find a way around that?

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »

I love the idea of the tunnels.

That being said, make them wider. I've been clipped into a wall so many times I'm afraid to use them.

Along with that, there's a thing going around where people use the buttons to open the tunnels as a test to see who's traitor or not. Maybe you can find a way around that?

Got to agree, I don't use tunnels anymore because usually it will just get me stuck in the wall and I would have to suicide just to get out.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
Notary
Poster

United forever for friendship and labour

« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »

Just press the empty space around the button, It'll play a sound and will look exactly like you tried to press the button.

If you were stuck take a screenshot and show it to me. I already fixed a few places where I was stuck myself.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »

It's usually the openings into the middle chamber.

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2009, 05:36:18 AM »

Just make it all a lot bigger. I'm not sure why you insist the traitors must have a really hard time getting around down there.

Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2009, 10:50:17 PM »

If your not aware:
You can get on the roof of this building from here:
http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae270/Joey0977/?action=view&current=ttt_thething_b3fix0001.jpg
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »

That's pretty crafty, I assume you jump on the sound speakers and then on the roof.
Odd that nobody used that before, its pretty obvious now you think about it.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2009, 11:18:01 PM »

Yea thats how.
One round there were about 6 people up there and it was really annoying.
Notary
Poster

United forever for friendship and labour

« Reply #173 on: August 04, 2010, 12:57:17 PM »

Beta 4 released!

Download

The UFO objective takes less time to complete now, hopefully you will be able to build it in time.

- Completely reconstructed the traitor tunnels. They are much wider, you don't have to crouch and won't get stuck.
- Out of 7 items needed for UFO you have to bring only 5. Doesn't matter which ones.
- Fixed a few exploits allowing you to get to the roofs.
- There are two possible player models that are randomly chosen at the start of the round.

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #174 on: August 04, 2010, 02:46:42 PM »

Oh my god yes Notary you are so sexy

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2010, 03:30:12 PM »

The map is really good but I really have to say the traitor objective is a bit counter to the idea of the game mode. When a traitor is in the underground they are invincible. Nothing can touch them and they are not killing innocents all the while. So the innocents above ground are just wandering around chilling and waiting for something to happen. It gets very dull. Also the only times the ship gets completed in my experience is when ALL the players survivors and traitors alike are helping accomplish them.

Do you think you could do a version that strips out some of the complexity of the map? Remove the UFO, remove some of the ladders and boarding up of windows (preferably have the ladders always be in place from the start to give access to choke pointed rooms) maybe add a second way down to the underground computer area and release it that way? The structure of the map is really excellent and makes it one of my favorite maps but all these extra elements detract from the experience a lot.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2010, 04:55:08 PM »

I completely agree.

OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2010, 05:24:52 PM »

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »

I thought Notary died. What? :|

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »

By the way, you can open the test chamber doors with a crowbar. Might want to fix that.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length