Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:54:07 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Author Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4  (Read 80210 times)
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 07:16:42 PM »

Bawh... It's not like the map is going to look perfect, Notary. On/off is way more worth it then a few aesthetics. :D
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »

I can hold up the elevator on my head.]

That isn't really a map issue and has more to do with you, worbat.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »

Thank god more pistols. Hope you find a way to fix the power thing, that's a really cool feature.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
darkhazz
Poster

I just look like i'm interested.

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2009, 03:05:23 AM »

I love this map. It needs some more primary weapons though.
Pwnzor
Poster

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 01:42:35 AM »

Agreed this map is amazing but it the lights need to be fixed.  Also make a alternate enterance to both the pool and ping pong table rooms with the upstairs.  They are too easily barricaded to make it so noone can get in and one of the rooms you have to plant the bomb in.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 01:43:44 AM »

It's only easy to barricade the bathroom building, and if anyone does that you can just kill them with the bombs.
Pwnzor
Poster

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 05:33:52 AM »

It's only easy to barricade the bathroom building, and if anyone does that you can just kill them with the bombs.

The building with the plant zone in it is easily caded and makes it impossible to blow them up. 

Also people just help plant all the bombs when they are innocent.  So i think you should expand the underground so the killers can just chill down there and kill people as they come down.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 12:24:37 PM »

Also people just help plant all the bombs when they are innocent.

Ha ha.. the old ZM_Ship problem

"On one hand, if we do this, we'll all die. On the other hand, it's the only way to make something interesting happen"

"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »

Well. Planting bombs as a innocent is pretty legit, too. Lets assume you plant all of them, sneakily. You run down to the underground with your very trusted party, if any, and shoot at anyone else.

The traitors (As well as everyone else, of course) will die. Innocents win. :D
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »

Well. Planting bombs as a innocent is pretty legit, too. Lets assume you plant all of them, sneakily. You run down to the underground with your very trusted party, if any, and shoot at anyone else.

The traitors (As well as everyone else, of course) will die. Innocents win. :D

To me thats as bad as RDM. Especially that whole "shoot everyone else" bit. As an admin on soduka's server I wouldn't stand for it. As a player however, the planting of bombs as an innocent I feel is legit because otherwise you would just shoot anyone with a bomb.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Notary
Poster

United forever for friendship and labour

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

Alpha 3 released!

- Re-did ground from scratch (fixed seams in the ground)

- A set of rooms inside pool'n'table tennis house can be connected. You can blow up a hole in a wall from both sides with dynamite time bomb. Keep in mind that this won't count for "blow up the station" objective.

- Added smoke grenades (find at warehouse inside the crate)

- Added new building - laboratory

- And..... Welcome the glorious traitor-checker machine! Situated inside the laboratory.

It works like this:

1) These are the blood tests. You need them to power up the machine. 1 bloodtest - 1 test for innocent/traitor. There are 3 of them in the map. They are randomly placed. Players can destroy the bloodtests. I've tryed to to my best to hide them, they can be anywhere, even in the placess you least expect them to be.

2) Put bloodtests inside this box

3)Then open the door and get in

4)The button on the boxe becomes green, the test may begin

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:20:14 PM by Notary »

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »

Fantastic! Can't wait to try it out.
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »

Awesome, nice job Notary.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Pwnzor
Poster

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2009, 12:16:49 AM »

can i have your babies?
darkhazz
Poster

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

you misspelled "insert" at the Blood Test Machine  :shh:
muffin man XD
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

It's such an awesome addition. So many shootouts occur in that room it's unreal. I have seen killers camp in there and use it as a trap for any innocent that gets in the room.
darkhazz
Poster

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2009, 10:39:58 PM »

yeah, the bloodtest usually ends up in a blood bath
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

Awesomely done, love the blood tests.
I've saw a guy go in the blood test machine and someone threw a nade in it from outside right when the door closed. Really gives some new ways to lure and kill people.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

Awesomely done, love the blood tests.
I've saw a guy go in the blood test machine and someone threw a nade in it from outside right when the door closed. Really gives some new ways to lure and kill people.

Be funnier to do it the other way. "I WILL BE SAFE INSIDE WHILE YOU SEXSPLODE"

Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2009, 12:03:43 AM »

The blood test chamber has provided many "lul'z" on my server. Often one will be locked in while the traitor kills everyone outside of it, and the one locked it can only watch and scream over the mic "someone" is killing everyone in there. It was a really great addition, and has proved to be much loved.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheThing_b4 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length