Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:53:14 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town - a GMod gamemode
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 ... 232
Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town - a GMod gamemode  (Read 1700303 times)
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #3800 on: November 04, 2010, 12:16:43 AM »

I do like having that one last look from your point of view before kicking the bucket. Maybe even throw in a death sound like a gasp or moan of some sort.

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #3801 on: November 04, 2010, 01:07:58 AM »

I have a really easy to code proposal that would help with a few things. When a player is killed, and their kill list is revealed, all the bodies of the people they killed should say "After checking the records, you now know that they were killed by x."

There should also be a little thing on the HUD that says the number of innocents left compared to the number of traitors left. This would stop my maths from being screwed up by people disconnecting.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 01:10:34 AM by Raneman »
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #3802 on: November 04, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »

Yeah.

Also, BKU, I just had another idea:

When you go near death, the screen will turn red-like, and you'll hear your heartbeats. It's just a visual idea, but you would feel like your "dead". Kinda.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #3803 on: November 04, 2010, 01:20:01 AM »

I like the realism, but I think people will get pissed of at doing it and then you will have trolls deliberately hurting people just so they can annoy them with the affect, as for the hl2 firstperson thing. That would be REALLY awsome.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #3804 on: November 04, 2010, 01:23:55 AM »

Yeah.

Also, BKU, I just had another idea:

When you go near death, the screen will turn red-like, and you'll hear your heartbeats. It's just a visual idea, but you would feel like your "dead". Kinda.

Just because 1 of your 100 ideas was not a waste of the bits required to transmit characters over the internet does not mean every little thing that pops into your head needs to be posted.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #3805 on: November 04, 2010, 01:40:59 AM »

Hai guyz its EpicBox. I tink we shud replase c4 sound wif Bill Nye them sang. Is very gud sang and wud fit perfeklee.
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #3806 on: November 04, 2010, 01:58:25 AM »

Okay Jossi, you're like being a douchebag here. And Manmax, the trollers would indeed do that... So I think it's not going to happen.

So I hope you like the first person mode thing, I was thinking about it since I joined TTT but I though no one would like it. So I'm glad someone supports me here.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #3807 on: November 04, 2010, 02:20:18 AM »

Okay Jossi, you're like being a douchebag here

Even though everyone is drowning in your sub-par ideas?

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #3808 on: November 04, 2010, 02:23:56 AM »

Even though everyone is drowning in your sub-par ideas?

I just realized you just post about me with negative comments?

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #3809 on: November 04, 2010, 03:28:12 AM »

I just realized you just post about me with negative comments?

He only points out the obvious. Hopefully you're learning something here.

Also about death effects, I think I'd only like it if they were optional, because a lot of people wouldn't like that.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #3810 on: November 04, 2010, 03:52:00 AM »

Yeah, it should be optional, i.e: you press F, go to options... and choose "First Person Mode Death".

hayhay89
Poster

« Reply #3811 on: November 04, 2010, 05:09:35 AM »

my flashlight is v lol.
Anyway The fretta Voting thing So people cant vote for maps again and again seems to work fine Thanks ;)
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #3812 on: November 04, 2010, 07:30:50 AM »

I like the idea of optional fp death cam

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
hayhay89
Poster

« Reply #3813 on: November 04, 2010, 09:19:19 AM »

seems stupid and pointless
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #3814 on: November 04, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »

seems stupid and pointless

It is pointless, but it is pretty cool.
Spongge
Poster

« Reply #3815 on: November 04, 2010, 05:08:01 PM »

This gamemode is awesome!

I got killed by rdm:er but someone saw the kill. Then the one who saw it, went and killed the rdm:er (After that he just sneaked away without anyone knowing). Then detective dna:d my body and found the trace to the rdm:ers body. But then, someone (random guy)was holding the rdm:ers body with MagnetoStick for the lulz, and the detective just shot him right without investigating more.  

It just creates more missconfusion and that is the thing that makes this gamemode so fun!

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Wait, what?
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #3816 on: November 04, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »

Not really a big deal but when you die you are 'possessing' the ragdoll until you get out of it.

You can see the yellow outline outside different models, and if you cant you can see it you turn your view to be inside the ragdoll where the yellow is.

It doesnt effect anything that ive noticed but just saying.
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #3817 on: November 05, 2010, 01:31:42 AM »

This needless flaming war has been going on for some time now. Can you all simply grow up?

Despite there are disagreements with various ideas, if you plan on voicing your opinions on them, do it in a mature manner.
Using an aggressive approach to both discourage and harass on a lesser level is needless and quite frankly suggests "Oh look at me! I'm better then this guy!".

I do believe it's time we formulate a "team-like" forum attitude. In other words, don't beat down a post even if it's obvious completely flawed.

Help the guy out.

On a different subject, I have suffered from a re-occurring bug where when I am killed, Alt + Tab out, then Alt + Tab back in as a spectator, I can no longer spectate on a specific player. Only free-cam mode seems to work. Anyone else experience this problem as well?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:36:32 AM by Silverstream »
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3818 on: November 05, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »

Deleted some posts. Put some things on my list.

The alt tab thing seems like a Source thing. Running windowed might help.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #3819 on: November 05, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »

I can verify that alt tabbing in source games will always give you problems in most situations, even on the best of computers.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 ... 232
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town - a GMod gamemode « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length