Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:06:42 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Gamemode getting stuck
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gamemode getting stuck  (Read 6234 times)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« on: February 18, 2012, 04:29:16 PM »

So i am unsure if this problem is localized to our servers or not but here is a typical example of a bug which happens:

The server once had players in the game (duh) and after they leave and TTT rounds no longer commence eventually the "map timer" or whatever you want to call it runs out but with nothing happening.

So when people join again (possibly several hours later) the round of TTT will not start when 2 or more players are present in the server. This stops when say the map is changed/ server restarted.

Has anyone else experienced such problems? if so is there something you have done to combat said problems automatically? I have a few ideas on how to stop this issue but i would like to know of any "tried and tested" methods before hand.

Thanks,

Handy_man

NOTE: I believe this problem will not exist with servers that use a "maplist/ cycle" but rather those who exclusively use the fretta votemap system which requires user interaction to select the next map.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Anonymous
Poster

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 10:53:57 PM »

No sorry I use Fretta but naw sorry :/

BipolarDiZ
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 04:35:07 AM »

I believe i experienced something similar. I think it had something to do with the cvars you can change, like the round limit and the amount of time allowed on a map. I would look at those.

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27015
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: currently offline
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Gamemode getting stuck « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length