Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2024, 10:34:51 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Your Server
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your Server  (Read 10547 times)
keenangs
Poster

« on: August 06, 2010, 07:37:44 AM »

In your server tonight at around 12:15, one of the admins, Minikori, was admin abusing. I was in the server with my bro and i know it wasn't him or me because i could see his screen. Every time i got the traitor right, he would say i was rdming and kick me. After that he would kill me and i would tell my bro it was him so my bro could tell everybody it was him and he got mad that he got caught and banned both me and my brother which is admin abuse. I was playing the game right figuring out the investigation. I would guess it was minikori but wouldnt kill him. I than realised later in the match that it wasnt anybody else. it was minikori... after we killed him he said it was rdm and kicked only ME. Please take him off the admin list for abusing his admin powers. After banning me because i said i was going to report him to the forums for admin abusing he than fled the server to do something.
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:50:18 AM »

Who are these people and where they coming from that think this forum in itself represents a server?
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:01:26 AM »

Who are these people and where they coming from that think this forum in itself represents a server?

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:21:51 AM »

I DO NOT HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING SERVER.
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »

www.dnr-gaming.com
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 09:28:21 AM »

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/223169/Pictures/Other/thisiswhy.png

It most certainly is not why. I don't HAVE an admin named Minikori.

And the server was empty at the time specified.
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 09:43:03 AM »

Well, then they're just special.

www.dnr-gaming.com
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »

Oh look, another inept Gmod player exerts their influence on me and now I lost my thread title. Even though it's impossible for me to have caused this.

:(
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 09:54:46 AM »

Oh. I'm sorry Soduka. :( Now I feel bad. That was never my intention.
Can I make it up to you?

www.dnr-gaming.com
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »

I think the new name suites it better. Maybe rename it, *TTT OLD PEOPLE SERVER*.

bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 11:05:24 AM »

I think the new name suites it better. Maybe rename it, *TTT OLD PEOPLE SERVER*.

Old Fag Land sounds better.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 12:45:36 AM »

Old Fag Land sounds better.

You're just upset that no one likes you

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 01:04:11 AM »

Not being liked is a skill, I'll have you know!

Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 03:33:14 AM »

In your server tonight at around 12:15, one of the admins, Minikori, was admin abusing. I was in the server with my bro and i know it wasn't him or me because i could see his screen. Every time i got the traitor right, he would say i was rdming and kick me. After that he would kill me and i would tell my bro it was him so my bro could tell everybody it was him and he got mad that he got caught and banned both me and my brother which is admin abuse. I was playing the game right figuring out the investigation. I would guess it was minikori but wouldnt kill him. I than realised later in the match that it wasnt anybody else. it was minikori... after we killed him he said it was rdm and kicked only ME. Please take him off the admin list for abusing his admin powers. After banning me because i said i was going to report him to the forums for admin abusing he than fled the server to do something.

He's not talking about Soduka's, there is no Minikori.

Also, my signature. Look at it, bub.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 03:52:35 AM »

I like my signature better.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
NaRyan
Poster

Less QQ more Pew Pew

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 02:30:44 AM »

He's not talking about Soduka's, there is no Minikori.

Also, my signature. Look at it, bub.

Well that player who posted about getting banned from "BKU's" server (was mine :P), got unbanned, and then banned again a day or so later.....
Surprised he not posted here again to moan about his unfair ban for trying to kill Detective while Innocent. :)

Gimme a joint and 3 hours and I can come up with a logical system for karma :D
Ickus
Poster

Hello? Hello.

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 08:47:36 AM »

After that he would kill me and i would tell my bro it was him so my bro could tell everybody it was him

I'm not saying that this admin is totally justified, but am I the only one who noticed that this seems very exploit-ish? If he dies, his 'bro' would be notified and would tell everyone else, pretty much making those two untouchables and the traitor instantly revealed.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Sven10
Poster

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 09:50:50 AM »

Playing with your brother next to you seems that inevitably there will be ghosting, especially if one of the two rages about getting 'rdm'd".
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 10:55:16 AM »

I'm not saying that this admin is totally justified, but am I the only one who noticed that this seems very exploit-ish? If he dies, his 'bro' would be notified and would tell everyone else, pretty much making those two untouchables and the traitor instantly revealed.

Which is ghosting and gets you banned on most servers. I usually play TTT while also on teamspeak, just because you have the option to share information, doesn't mean you should.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 11:29:06 PM »

[snip]After that he would kill me and i would tell my bro it was him so my bro could tell everybody it was him and he got mad that he got caught and banned both me and my brother which is admin abuse.[snip]

I found your problem.

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Your Server « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length