Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:57:31 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Whats going on with all the TTT ddos attacks ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Whats going on with all the TTT ddos attacks ?  (Read 26957 times)
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 02:07:01 PM »

Same thing happened to me. I banned a guy with [Internet Task Force] in there name and then my server crashed like 5 mins. later.

Be the best by any means necessary
Anonymous
Poster

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »

I left because of people like you.

I'm done with GMod hosting, ill go back to good old days of vanilla sandbox where people weld wheels to doors and run people over. Not listen to "OMG YOUR A PRICK YOU RDMED ME ASSHOLE" all day long.

I might play, if there were any VANILLA decently hosted TTT servers with the old mindset, however, its INCREASINGLY rare to find those nowadays. You just find kids with too much money and a lot of ego-tistic retards.

Now, back to topic.

This is about how TTT servers are getting DDoSed, not about how I left gmod Will, whatever way you want to put it.

Yes, TTT servers are being DDoSed, No, I dont care about it.

Okay, I understand and agree with this, BUT TTT Is fun, When 8yr old kids like Robin are banned permanently.

Yes, I know who Robin is.
No, Im not Robin.
Yes, He harrassed me
No, not sexually

Actually he added me yesterday and asked me to DDoS a server. Anyways, GMod has changed. End Of.

Ben101a
Poster

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »

Please be aware that people with [Internet Task Force] in their name are highly possible DDoS'ers. This has also happened on one of the servers I have gone on. This is too much of a coincidence in my opinion.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »

A server that I play on regularly was recently hit.  I personally wasn't there and do not know the details, but it is further evidence of this trend.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 06:53:42 AM »

Man, Australian servers constantly get DDOS'd. Man Mindblast has been DDOS'd so many times I can't remember. Just something you have to put up with until government cracks down and hires assassins to take them out, I assume this will happen soon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Whats going on with all the TTT ddos attacks ? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length