Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:06:28 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: A Few Quick Technical Questions
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Few Quick Technical Questions  (Read 3772 times)
GrayScare0
Poster

« on: May 11, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »

1. I'm sure I'd be able to figure this out if I knew Lua, but I don't and have always been curious.  Body armor only absorbs 35% of bullet damage to the chest, yes?  It has no effect on explosives/fire/crowbar (I bet it has an effect on this one, though) and such?  And it only effects the chest and not the head, legs, or arms?  I remembered reading that it took 35% bullet damage, but I just wanted to be sure whether to take it literally or not.

2. Is there a command to scan DNA (or one to scan radar) as there is a command to disguise?  It is not listed on the website, but if such a command were to exist, it would be very helpful for binds.  It would offer easy manual use of scans without needing to take the risk involved with opening the "c" menu and being a sitting duck (or one that can only aim forward at least).

3. This isn't really a technical question as much as it is a suggestion, but would it be possible to have a setting for all equipment and ammo to be picked up manually (using 'e') as special equipment is?  Perhaps in the F1 menu, a drop-down box for pick up all equipment automatically/must pick up special manually/must pick up all manually (though I'm not sure about the former, as it currently is not an option probably for balancing purposes).  Primarily, this would aid stealth (as picking up stuff in your way can be noisy), but it would also help with people who have quickswitch on (they don't have to worry about picking up stuff and not realizing they have it when trying to grab other stuff or when they're being interrogated).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:03:48 PM by GrayScare0 »
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »

1. Reduces all bullet damage by 30%. Hitbox not important, other damage types not affected.

2. You have to select which sample to scan with, kind of hard without a menu. You could try binding a key to "ttt_wtester_scan 1" so that it always tries scanning the first item in the list of samples.

3. It's a nice idea, but I'm not adding features anymore at this point.
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »

Stop being lazy :<
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »

Stop being lazy :<

But if we didn't have lazy people no one would of invented couches and TV. :/

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »

1. Reduces all bullet damage by 30%. Hitbox not important, other damage types not affected.

2. You have to select which sample to scan with, kind of hard without a menu. You could try binding a key to "ttt_wtester_scan 1" so that it always tries scanning the first item in the list of samples.

Oh, I got the percentage wrong.  Whoops.

Does this apply to radar as well?  That's a handy command for the scanner, though.  For DNA, I could use that to bind the first few slots in the scanner to the number keys, as I have weapon switches bound elsewhere.

Okay, I looked at the general topic and saw your post specifying such.  Sorry about that.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: A Few Quick Technical Questions « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length