Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:01:09 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Weapons coming up as ERROR
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT Weapons coming up as ERROR  (Read 3778 times)
AWarGuy
Poster

The Emperor Protects

« on: May 07, 2011, 11:23:12 PM »

Hi there,
Every time I go into an existing TTT map in sandbox mode, the existing TTT weapons come up as Error.
I'm trying to re-arm a few maps and I keep seeing that ERROR on the existing weapons.
Help please?

Cheers
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 02:00:36 PM »

I'm assuming they don't appear as errors in gameplay in the TTT mode, yes?
AWarGuy
Poster

The Emperor Protects

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:48:45 PM »

Yes that is correct.
RandomGamer342
Poster

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:59:26 PM »

Its because mappers put the actual weapons in the map, instead of the dummy ones that the wep placer uses(i think, anyhow). Since sandbox doesnt have the real entities, they show up as errors.

The only working way to rearm maps is to click "remove existing ammo/weapons" or whatever that button was. If you want to keep the default placements as well, then this wont work. You will have to replace them yourself.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 08:41:35 PM »

No, nothing like that. Some gmod update broke how it specified models for TTT entities in sandbox, so they showed up as errors. Stuff like keeping the old placements shouldn't be affected by that, it's purely graphical.

I've just uploaded an updated version to the site that fixes this problem. Direct link to the zip: http://ttt.badking.net/rearm-guide/tttweaponplacer.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Weapons coming up as ERROR « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length