Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:58:50 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Traitor Equipment] Body Faker
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Traitor Equipment] Body Faker  (Read 8467 times)
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« on: February 27, 2011, 04:53:18 PM »

Hmmmmmm. Hi.

So while I was playing TTT yesterday I had another idea (like always  :D).

So what happened yesterday?

There was the classic 3-players-alive crap, 1 detective, and 2 terrorists; of course, one of them was the traitor. So, classic one, the detective said "You both fight it out." And you KNOW that its a dead-end, if traitor wins, detective knows he is the traitor, if traitor dies, innocents win.

Yesterday it was different though, there were 4 players alive: 1 traitor, 2 innocents and 1 detective. The traitor was disguised = same classic scene, only 3 blips on detective's radar, the innos had a fight, detective killed the survivor, traitor killed the detective.

So what's my idea?

----THE BODY FAKER----

It's a traitor active equipment. When you buy it (1 credit) a new tab appears in the context menu, much like the radio or disguiser.

In this tab you'll see some stuff:

Name: [another tab appears here, showing all the name of the players in the server, dead or alive]

Death: [tab with all the weapons in the game]

So what's this?

In the name thingy, you choose the name of a player(in the tab).

In the death thingy, you choose the type of death (M16, Deagle, Pistol, Shotgun, Scouts, Mac10 [and the other weapons], fall do death, crushed, burn do death or suicide).

I.E: Name: Epic Box
      Death: Crushed

As soon as you buy a "body", in your weapon slots you'll have the "Body Faker" slot.

When you hold the Body, it works much like the radio, it looks like you're holstered until you drop it.

So when you drop it, you'll drop an unidentified body. This body will have the info you put in: Name and type of death.

How long ago did he die? He "died" when you dropped it, the timer starts there. Does it has DNA? Yes, for 30 seconds or so, and it leads to the dropper.

Why would this be useful?

For a lot of situations:

Let's say everyone is prooven inno, but 2 guys. Classic line: "Fight it out." Instead of killing him, making people know you're a traitor, etc etc, just drop your own "body". People will ID it, then say "So the other guy is the traitor" Bam, death, confussion.

Of course, the better you can do its to drop a body of a traitor, because if you drop the body of an alive AND inno player, the player will see his name in the screen, of course saying "That's a fakebody!"

Another tactic: You're a traitor, but people know that your buddy is a traitor, so he is hiding. What to do? Drop a body of him and ID it right away. If there's a detective nearby, he will DNA the body, leading to you, making him think you are an innocent, and forgetting the other traitor (until he shows up, of course, but if he does he will screw his teammate's position).

This would add even more mystery to the game "Was that a fakebody, is it real?" Etc, etc.

So what do you think guys? Would this be worth it?

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:49:17 PM »

I have already made this, however its only your name, or the names of people you have killed.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:34:19 AM »

Really? :) didn't knew that, maybe BKU may implement it...

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 06:02:08 AM »

I need to fix it up, if I were to release it, its a bit gay atm.

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Cush
Poster

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 07:41:57 AM »

It would be a bit overpowered to be honest, say one of your buddies is called out and everyone is looking for them, you could just drop a body and go HAY GUYS I KILLED HIM IM INNO, then people think you are innocent and stop looking for your buddy.

Also in the 2v1 situations, you either dont reply and hide so they think you are dead, roam about and pick them off or dont let yourself get into that situation as often by killing the detectives asap (Which traitors should be trying to do anyway)
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 10:25:26 AM »

I need to fix it up, if I were to release it, its a bit gay atm.

I could always take a look myself, and fix it up if you were willing to hand it over :P

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »

It would be a bit overpowered to be honest, say one of your buddies is called out and everyone is looking for them, you could just drop a body and go HAY GUYS I KILLED HIM IM INNO, then people think you are innocent and stop looking for your buddy.

Also in the 2v1 situations, you either dont reply and hide so they think you are dead, roam about and pick them off or dont let yourself get into that situation as often by killing the detectives asap (Which traitors should be trying to do anyway)

It may be a bit overpowered indeed. But traitors can only use it once, and costs 1 credit (much like the knife). Maybe, if you drop a traitor fake-body, the DNA will lead to the "owner" of the body (yeah complicated... EI: I'm Epic Box, my friend Rookie drops a body of me, the DNA of the body will lead to me).

Will
Poster

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 10:00:51 PM »

Or that you can only drop bodies of the ones you have killed.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 10:19:40 PM »

Yea thats what mine does.

Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 05:07:22 PM »

I think this is a really good idea, and rather than being OP, I feel it adds a new sense of "untrust" if you will. No longer would you be able to just accept people's word for it that this is a real body, sounds spooky and intense to me! I dont think you should screw around with any DNA shit, that could get confusing, you'd end up needing a massive manual of "How to play TTT"

*why1000 makes loud tapping noises
TheNakedDragon: errr Why, what are you doing? XD
Insanitosis: furious, furious masterbation.

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 07:44:57 PM »

Massive bump.....

EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 09:41:36 PM »

I was going to say that Max LOL

Robin
Poster

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 02:13:16 PM »

My thoughts:

1. Good Base
2. Already been made
3. I have some addons I think

Addons
-Traitor or Detective or innocent (You can pick what they were)
-You can set time of death
-What gun they were killed by (Or mcrushed etc.)
-It shows up on round end log

Yo Yo Need Server Support? Your Host UKLame? PM Me and I shall "Help" you.
(FREE)
mister_mood
Poster

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »

Not OP, as there would probably be a "proven"-tag on the traitor, that dropped the body of his fellow T and ID it, but as soon as his fellow mate gets spotted again, they are both on KOS, which cuts the time they have to kill everyone as soon as the body is dropped. You understand what I mean?! Still in big interest for this feature, sounds like a fun new tool to me.

plus, it costs one credit, which is not necessarily available to the T that wants to help his comrade...

What do you say, BKU?!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:09:16 PM by mister_mood »
Anonymous
Poster

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 04:34:33 PM »

Good Idea :)

EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 12:53:50 AM »

The shame of being the creator of a bumped thread....

nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »

Oh god Robins back.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Traitor Equipment] Body Faker « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length