Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:36:54 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Cybergmod.net | TerrorTown | [Fast-DL] *UK*
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cybergmod.net | TerrorTown | [Fast-DL] *UK*  (Read 6862 times)
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« on: November 27, 2010, 01:14:47 PM »

What is CyberGmod?

CyberGmod is a community who strive to do the best they can, with that they have. We have a select few servers, which are Fretta and TerrorTown.

What is CyberGmod's TerrorTown like?

Our terrortown server is not one of those vanilla servers. It used to be, but player demand made us ay CyberGmod re-think, and so forth sprang the custom content.

We have quite a bit of custom content, the gamemode itself is edited, so Innocents have a buymenu, can grab credits from traitorous corpses, and buy themselves the "cool factor" items, such as glowsticks ;P

Most of our custom content is balanced, while the rest that aren't, have been taken off the server for the mean time. Until i can think of how to balance them.
We have a whole arsenel of guns, ranging from the default guns, to a p90, or a galil. I have implemented all the CSS weapons i could find, and i'm still going strong!
We have an automatic donation system. You donate, you recieve. But this does NOT mean that they will be admins, no. It means that they only get certain powerups, such as 10 extra health, a glock and voting abilities. You can see the rest over at the donation page.

The server is a 20 slot server, but 4 of the slots are reserved for admins / donators. So the max player count would be 16 with average players.

You can see our administrative team, and if they are ingame, over at http://cybergmod.net/team
Be forewarned, some of us can get rather eccentric at times :)

Recently, our server has got rather popular, normally in the 10 - 15 player range, in GMT afternoon.
The server is based in the UK, but we have traceroutes to most known ISP's, which should help keep your ping down. I know Meta-Stick has played, and his ping was about.. 120-160 at best.

We have a website, which is coded by myself, and my co-part Scorpy. You can hop on and see this over at http://cybergmod.net

You can alternatively see our TerrorTown MOTD, which has all the TerrorTown configs on the page, so if you have any qualms with the setup, you can post about it here. http://cybergmod.net/terrortownmotd.php

We try to keep it on the latest version of TerrorTown, straight from the SVN.

I think i've exhaused myself, so i don't think theres much else to write. I bid you adeau.

If you have any questions, post them here.

And no Trolling.

Join in! Give it a go!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:03:34 PM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Fuffe
Poster

Crummycradle was a mistake

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »

Is the knife insta-kill?
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 03:37:04 PM »

Dejavu?
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »

Well I would like to see a modded-server, like this one. I may hop in sometime.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 06:27:49 PM by Bad King Urgrain »

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »

I don't really aprove of modded servers but I (relatively) trust phoenisfs judgement

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »

"5. You get 3x chance to be the Traitor on our Terrortown server."

That is just plain wrong. Simple. Unfair on ordinary players.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 08:08:12 PM »

"5. You get 3x chance to be the Traitor on our Terrortown server."

That is just plain wrong. Simple. Unfair on ordinary players.

Well, I know who I'm killing on sight.
Vegi
Poster

Fuck yeah

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 11:37:25 PM »

The donator benefits are nice, but, as bigbad said, unfair.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 02:01:38 AM »

This sounds like a completely stupid server.
And it is when I played on it for a few minutes. I got hit by a knife then instadead.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 03:01:35 AM »

Cyberg? Is that like Cybernetic Aspergers?

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 11:23:29 AM »

This sounds like a completely stupid server.
And it is when I played on it for a few minutes. I got hit by a knife then instadead.

You must have been severly damaged, as knife only instakills due to what BKU did, below 50 health.

Oh and, before i forget, the last time you joined was on the 7th of September at 01:06am GMT.

So thats a shitpost.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:53:37 PM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Vegi
Poster

Fuck yeah

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 03:14:42 AM »

Eh, if chiefehs is down some day, ill come over and check it out.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 06:19:12 PM »

Added a few new weapons today, more CSS weapons... Can't say they are OP or UP yet, but we'll find out soon enough...

Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »

I joined your server a bit ago, it was nice, but the innocent buy menu seems pointless. Also, that weapon for detectives that ragdolls you... Way too OP and encourages rdm by dropping your corpse off a building. I killed 2 detectives for trying to rdm me out of the 3 or 4 rounds I stayed.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 10:43:50 AM »

It only works if you don't have body armor / are at least below 100 health. 90 or below. But i DO agree with you, which is why i have been trying to work out how to stop people from moving you, much like the C4.

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Cybergmod.net | TerrorTown | [Fast-DL] *UK* « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length