Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 12:00:08 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Suggestion: Armed C4s being carryable!
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Suggestion: Armed C4s being carryable!  (Read 12906 times)
Holy Toaster
Poster

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 10:43:42 PM »

Most of the people here haven't expanded on what they're saying past "it sucks" because the main criticism points have been already made

Read the whole post you must.

ZM_Cliffside_retreat Currently dead due to PC failure.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 10:49:01 PM »

-snip-

He suggested a carry able C4 and people told him that it was over powered and why. Others said the same thing but in shorter versions to support the other forum members opinion on said carry able C4.

Now fuck off

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 11:16:51 PM »

He suggested a carry able C4 and people told him that it was over powered and why. Others said the same thing but in shorter versions to support the other forum members opinion on said carry able C4.

Now fuck off

My point exactly. I get fed up of seeing shitposting.
Take EpicBox's other threads, he ignored ecerybodys ideas and criticisms and kept on talking about those stupid 'anagrams'..

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 12:24:58 AM »

Now fuck off

Okay, you prick. I suggested an idea. People said it was overpowered. So I changed some stuff. Then, some assholes like troll on my topic, with one goal: making me feel bad. So FUCK OFF.
My point exactly. I get fed up of seeing shitposting.

Take EpicBox's other threads, he ignored ecerybodys ideas and criticisms and kept on talking about those stupid 'anagrams'..

And now, phoenix, the "stupid anagrams" were liked by some people, and when they said there could be some problems with the anagram solving minigame (i.e: chinese letters, weird symbols), so I changed the idea; it wasnt an idea, it was just the start of something: some kind of puzzle with wires and stuff.

But I knew it was way too complicated, and I screwed it up, so BKU got tired and closed the thread.

So, you and your trolling buddy can fuck off other people's threads. I'm tired of all your shit.

And, FYI, Phoenixs are gay.

And yes, I just reversed the whole trolling maneuver.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:43:57 AM by EpicBox »

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 12:44:40 AM »

Then, some assholes like troll on my topic

That hardly qualifies as trolling
the "stupid anagrams"

The idea was alright but it is so easily abused it might as well be a bad idea
So, you and your trolling . . . I'm tired of all your shit.

I was completely serious and this is my first time commenting on this thread

I hate all of you
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 12:57:57 AM »

DemiGod, if you were smart enough, you could see the the quotes werent yours, they were phoenix's.

The first one's yours though.

And yes, you're trolling: just enter a topic to say bad things about it "Fuck off".

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 01:23:19 AM »

I wouldn't mind if you could arm the C4, then drop it, so you can't drop it it in unreachable places by accident. But it would be more obvious because you need to hold it out for longer.

Also perhaps when the C4 is in a elevator, the HUD display refreshes itself faster for a more fluid look.

Pretty good idea, but I can see it being abused, by dropping them down places you shouldn't be able to..
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »

DemiGod, if you were smart enough, you could see the the quotes werent yours, they were phoenix's.

So I'm not allowed to give my two cents?
And yes, you're trolling: just enter a topic to say bad things about it "Fuck off".

Actually, there was plenty of confusion so I politely summed up the thread then I said what I felt was necessary to get everyone's points across.

I hate all of you
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 02:33:31 AM »

Box I thought you quit the forums?

Are you back or not? Cause I've got a running pool on when all your idea threads are consolidated so we can ignore them more effectively.

Oh also an interesting fact. EpicBox has a 5:1 post to thread creation ratio.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:35:26 AM by JossiRossi »

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 06:17:18 AM »

The first one's yours though.

Are you implying that when you hear an opinion that you don't want to hear you call it trolling?

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 07:27:13 AM »

Cause I've got a running pool on when all your idea threads are consolidated so we can ignore them more effectively.

Yeah after I made a suggestion for a Radio/Mic jammer to find it's been suggested numerous times this might not be a bad idea to make a list of ideas that won't happen.  It's kind of hard to figure out what is taboo around here.  I know there is a search button, but it isn't that great of a tool and many don't seem to use it.  

On the flip-side I really hate people saying, "it's been said before" and leaving it at that.  It's more helpful to point out what was said, or to post a link to the previous topic.  Some suggestions have been discussed numerous times over, and then later implemented after being amended.      
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 07:45:07 AM by zoobird »
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 08:25:02 AM »

The reason you arm the C4 after dropping it, and can't move it afterwards, is so that it is always in a location that innocent players can reach. If you could carry it for even a second, it would be trivial to drop it down holes or get it into unreachable spots.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »

Okay, you prick. I suggested an idea. People said it was overpowered. So I changed some stuff. Then, some assholes like troll on my topic, with one goal: making me feel bad. So FUCK OFF.
And now, phoenix, the "stupid anagrams" were liked by some people, and when they said there could be some problems with the anagram solving minigame (i.e: chinese letters, weird symbols), so I changed the idea; it wasnt an idea, it was just the start of something: some kind of puzzle with wires and stuff.

But I knew it was way too complicated, and I screwed it up, so BKU got tired and closed the thread.

So, you and your trolling buddy can fuck off other people's threads. I'm tired of all your shit.

And, FYI, Phoenixs are gay.

And yes, I just reversed the whole trolling maneuver. =))

I said once before, I don't like coming on here and seeing utterly rediculous threads by yourself, it's just like you think of something and post it 'because you are cool'. You troll, you expect to be trolled.

My trolldar goes ringaling.

Lolumad

Making you feel bad? You make the whole forum look bad with your pointless ideas, THINK before you post goddamnit.

Now leave the forum as you said you were going to so we all might get some peace and quiet and not be fouled by the stench of you. AKA grow up, and learn English properly.

And yes, I just reversed the whole trolling maneouver. =))
Capiche?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 10:19:15 AM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Holy Toaster
Poster

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2010, 12:38:38 PM »

These threads are going the way of Cat's. Initially there's criticism, then it just devolves into mindless name calling.

ZM_Cliffside_retreat Currently dead due to PC failure.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 01:03:53 PM »

You know, given that I've pointed out why C4 carrying is not possible, there's not much else to discuss anyway.
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Suggestion: Armed C4s being carryable! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length