Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Suggestion: Armed C4s being carryable!
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Suggestion: Armed C4s being carryable!  (Read 12895 times)
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« on: October 31, 2010, 11:29:59 PM »

So i was playing on diamondshoals and i though "Man, it would be pretty awesome to throw down an armed C4." And then I though: "Man, thats a good idea! I'm going to post it on ZM!"

So what's this? You plant a C4, like always, and you arm it. But then, press E on it, and choose the "Carry" option!. NOTE: Only traitors can carry C4.

When you carry a C4, your character will have another a new animation: you carrying the C4 (Da, obvious).

When you carry the C4, you can plant it on another wall, or just drop it down. So on some maps, when you drop it down, you'll throw it down the map!

AND: When the C4 hits the floor, it explodes! So it's even cooler.

It would be awesome if it exploded midair lol.

SO KEWL IDEA RIGHT?

Post your opinions!

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »

Stop trolling for fucks sake.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 12:50:47 AM »

lol wat.

how am i trolling here?

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 12:51:26 AM »

I appreciate your enthusiasm EpicBox, however, ideas such as these have been shot down in the past.

In your case, there is a custom equipment already known as the Jihad bomb which functions quite similarly to your idea. Instead, however, to arm it, you simply select it and left-click your mouse button to explode.

I highly doubt this will ever be implemented into the default TTT game-mode SVN. You can still definitely play on other servers offering this perk.

Personally, I find the C4 fine as it is. It was recently updated by BKU from being code-based to wire-based. I feel there shouldn't be any further
changes to it other than fixing the re-occurring bug where the player is unable to pick up the c4 on odd occasions.

I only offer constructive criticism.

If you are passionate about contributing new potentially implemented ideas into TTT, I would highly suggest you take some time formulating them.
Take into consideration the following:
- Why should be implemented?
- Why is it useful/Beneficial?
- Advantages/Disadvantages?
- Probable glitches/Misuses?
- Can it be balanced properly?
- Will it drastically affect the overall TTT game-play design? Will it enhance it?
- Is it truly needed?

I do not wish to discourage you, I simply want you to spend more time brainstorming.
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 01:37:19 AM »

Okay Silver, you're right, I just came up with this idea without thinking all that stuff. I must think before posting. And I already know what the Jihad bomb is, and it's really funny =D.

And... again... Thanks, for giving me that advice. Hell, you keep helping people lol. I'll help you as soon as I can... and as soon as you have any problems!

Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 04:24:49 AM »

I wouldn't mind if you could arm the C4, then drop it, so you can't drop it it in unreachable places by accident. But it would be more obvious because you need to hold it out for longer.

Also perhaps when the C4 is in a elevator, the HUD display refreshes itself faster for a more fluid look.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 11:56:08 AM »

So i was reading your posts on my PC and i though "Man, it would be pretty awesome if he realized with a option to carry a armed C4 it just becomes a jihad bomb. . ." And then I though: "Man, thats a good reply! I'm going to post it on ZM!"

SO REPLY RIGHT?

EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 04:59:35 PM »

Lol, I was waiting for someone to reply me that way.

But you guys aren't getting my idea of carryable C4.

My idea is to carry a C4 (let's say you can only carry it for 5 seconds) and then throw it down the map.

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 05:27:45 PM »

The almighty quote of the day:

Let's face it, this equipment is not going to happen

----------------------------------

Dude, stop posting ideas you think are good, because they obviously aren't.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 05:47:42 PM »

Lol, I (zoobird) waiting for (epicbox) to reply me that way.

But you aren't getting your own ideas."
------
If you were expecting this you should of said it in the first place.  In the future you should take silverstream's advice.  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:33:30 AM by zoobird »
EpicBox
Poster

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »

Okay, I'm quiting Zombie Master.

Obviously, no one likes my ideas and think I'm an idiot that posts before thinking.

So bye bye.

jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 07:13:08 PM »

To anyone trolling EpicBox.. Go away. He unlike some of you has ideas. Epic, stay.. I like your ideas

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 07:19:05 PM »

The vast majority of us have had ideas. Also, the only two people in this thread bitching at him are Meta-Stick (who?) and Phoenix (bluh).

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 07:48:58 PM »

Yes, and do you think people should be put down BECAUSE they have ideas??
I have suggested things, that people said nasty things about. I dont care about their rude comments. I only care about the good ones.
Ignore the trollers

Holy Toaster
Poster

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 08:07:33 PM »

Yes, and do you think people should be put down BECAUSE they have ideas??
I have suggested things, that people said nasty things about. I dont care about their rude comments. I only care about the good ones.
Ignore the trollers

Hold on, even the constructive comments are putting him down. So are you saying that everyone's ideas should roam free because it would be too mean to point out the flaws? I do believe that someone should be put down constructively if they have a bad idea. Otherwise there is no improvement on their ideas and they keep creating useless topic spouting similar, poorly formed ideas that only serve to strengthen other user's hatred towards them.

Most of the people here haven't expanded on what they're saying past "it sucks" because the main criticism points have been already made and they can't expand on it. Or they're meta-stick and just hate everyone.

ZM_Cliffside_retreat Currently dead due to PC failure.
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 08:28:11 PM »

Plus having a title of "The Gmod/TTT King" makes you look like a complete fucking moron.

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 08:34:32 PM »

Yes go for something a little more respectable.

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »

Seems the batteries in my trolldar are dying. I disappointed everyone with my bad judgment. Will you ever forgive me? :c

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Holy Toaster
Poster

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 10:31:06 PM »

Seems the batteries in my trolldar are dying. I disappointed everyone with my bad judgment. Will you ever forgive me? :c

Don't worry, you just hate everyone. It's normal around here.

ZM_Cliffside_retreat Currently dead due to PC failure.
jspiegz
Poster

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 10:40:24 PM »

Yeah, well contructive comments are great, but not something like: your ideas suck.. thats just plain mean... and I dont care what you think of the Gmod/TTT king, i'll change it, but fuck off.
Dont make Epic want to quit the forums, i like his ideas, and i think others do.
Im sorry for defending him.

Pages: [1] 2
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Suggestion: Armed C4s being carryable! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length