Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:33:37 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Please get my ban off! :(
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Please get my ban off! :(  (Read 9464 times)
Jertz
Poster

« on: July 30, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »

I played today TTT and i killed mistakely innocents, maybe too many for admin's eyes.. I got banned and i would like to play this server sooooooooooooo bad becouse its one of a kind... Please could you take my bans off i play with name "JertZ^" and steam id STEAM_0:0:8362913

Please!!! I will never kill innocents without 100% sure that they are traitors :(
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »

In order to appeal for an unban, you should visit the website of the server that banned you.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »

Or at least post the server you have been banned on. This forum ist not the official forum of any server.
Find out the server name and find out where you can contact him, it is most likely the wrong place here.

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
Jertz
Poster

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 12:34:23 PM »

I got banned at this server http://ttt.badking.net/ but i cant find a place to contact them, only there is "community" which brings here!
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:36:22 PM »

That is my own website for TTT. I do not run a server. There are a lot of servers that run the TTT gamemode, all with different administrators and their own websites. I have no say over any of them.
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 12:49:50 PM »

I got banned at this server http://ttt.badking.net/ but i cant find a place to contact them, only there is "community" which brings here!

lol
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 02:04:00 PM »

I rofl'd so hard.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »

I do have to comment that I indeed laughed out loud. Thank you for existing and making this post.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »

Ha ha, good one.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »

This needs to be sigged by someone.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 04:34:30 PM »

Done.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
NaRyan
Poster

Less QQ more Pew Pew

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 05:53:29 PM »

Well he was banned on my server for the reason "Epic karma loss".

I guess he could not see the MOTD, or the server advert (that has link to server forum), or the link in his ban message...
So he had to post here and umm the exact same message on the forums for my server.

Ahh well he is unbanned now.
Got to be newbie friendly :)

Gimme a joint and 3 hours and I can come up with a logical system for karma :D
Kologer0s
Poster

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »

Yeah but mah ban hammer causes crits on targets that had been banned before!

http://bit.ly/Mogzcom MOGZ Gmod TTT + Killing Floor Servers
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »

Well he was banned on my server for the reason "Epic karma loss".

I guess he could not see the MOTD, or the server advert (that has link to server forum), or the link in his ban message...
So he had to post here and umm the exact same message on the forums for my server.

Ahh well he is unbanned now.
Got to be newbie friendly :)

You don't lose that much karma accidentally; he is either griefing or fuckin 'tarded.
Kologer0s
Poster

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »

Actually the autoban is high on our server and you loose karma really fast....It's not like those random noob servers that you go over 1k karma and you can suicide bomb into a fckload of people without giving a sh*t about how much you loose...

Nel
Poster

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 09:54:01 PM »

Even on a vanilla server, it's pretty hard to lose a lot of karma.  If you screw up a few times accidentally, the lowest you'll be at is a little over 800.
Kologer0s
Poster

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 09:55:40 PM »

Meh , that wont get rid of noobs doing what they want. You need it over 210 karma per full health kill!

Soduka
Poster

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »

Meh , that wont get rid of noobs doing what they want. You need it over 210 karma per full health kill!

Whatever you say, TTT expert.
NaRyan
Poster

Less QQ more Pew Pew

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »

Actually the autoban is high on our server and you loose karma really fast....It's not like those random noob servers that you go over 1k karma and you can suicide bomb into a fckload of people without giving a sh*t about how much you loose...

Err the only Karma changes I have made is the Karma kick/ban level 500 Karma and the Ban time at 2 hours.
Granted a I have increased the Kill traitor Karma award and the Clean Round Karma awards a little bit too.
And also lowered the % of players needed to be killed for traitors to get a credit.
Since traitors are more of a target now since innocents get a slightly better reward for killing them.

I know the 500 Karma and 2 hour Ban time is a bit harsh, but I only increased it due to the amount of sad RDMing only players that kept joining :(
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:39:18 PM by NaRyan »

Gimme a joint and 3 hours and I can come up with a logical system for karma :D
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 12:09:32 AM »

Err the only Karma changes I have made is the Karma kick/ban level 500 Karma and the Ban time at 2 hours.
Granted a I have increased the Kill traitor Karma award and the Clean Round Karma awards a little bit too.
And also lowered the % of players needed to be killed for traitors to get a credit.
Since traitors are more of a target now since innocents get a slightly better reward for killing them.

I know the 500 Karma and 2 hour Ban time is a bit harsh, but I only increased it due to the amount of sad RDMing only players that kept joining :(

Mine used to be 600 karma and 1 day ban, If anyone asked to get their ban removed it was done.
Pages: [1] 2
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Please get my ban off! :( « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length