Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 12:00:02 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Soduka's Server *FORUMITE HAPPYLAND SERVER*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17
Author Topic: Soduka's Server *FORUMITE HAPPYLAND SERVER*  (Read 122586 times)
NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »

Hey.

For some experiments, I need to know how to effect everyone with a ulx command.

For instance; ulx slap <name> 0

Save the entry for <name> would be something that effects everyone on the server.

ulx slap * 0

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2010, 12:04:21 AM »

STEAM_0:1:19732775 Pepsi: do good

Has killed three people by propkilling, with the excuse that it's a traitor checker. Is currently claiming to be a developer and calling everyone who disagrees an idiot, plans on shooting everyone who has accused him next round. He also just changed his name to Killroy (with a space) and shot me. Nobody did anything. Start of the round.

he is also speedhacking.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:13:34 AM by Killroy »

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2010, 12:16:08 AM »

I can confirm what Killroy is saying. He is also griefing, using aimbots, trolling and generally being a dick.

Also, can I be admin? I'll be good, I know how do (Used to do TDR's ZM and TF2 servers before Waffen turned into Hitler), I play often and I'm a good person that likes long walks on the beach.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2010, 12:22:03 AM »

Also, can I be admin? I'll be good, I know how do (Used to do TDR's  TF2 servers before Waffen turned into Hitler), I play often and I'm a good person that likes long walks on the beach.

This too. :U

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2010, 12:38:09 AM »

Rotinaj: Okay, I just banned him at STEAM_0:1:19732775, someone left the server so I could join
Rotinaj: He was speedhacking and killing everyone with props, as well as impersonating people

perma'd and posted as requested
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2010, 01:05:01 AM »

Oh god nooo.

Not Killroooooy. Or juiced, as he is 8.

Or catbarf oh god.

At least I dispense justice while still being me, gawd.
catbarf
Poster

Volcano junkie.

« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2010, 01:11:11 AM »

I'm already admin, silly. Besides, I'm probably the least abusive and most forgiving admin of us. I give everyone multiple chances to make up for bad behavior before I kick or ban.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 01:12:27 AM by catbarf »
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2010, 02:18:46 AM »

Oh god nooo.

Not Killroooooy. Or juiced, as he is 8.

Or catbarf oh god.

At least I dispense justice while still being me, gawd.

Yeah, we need trustworthy admins, like people who grief with crowbars or spam "x is the traitor!" commands every round.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2010, 02:21:06 AM »

I only do that to joke around. If I become admin, I wouldn't do that. Besides, I was TDR ZM/TF2 admin for more than a year and did fine as it.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
catbarf
Poster

Volcano junkie.

« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2010, 02:40:03 AM »

I thought it particularly amusing when the other admins decided to gag Charles Wenzel for the hell of it and, when I ungagged him after three minutes, gagged him again.

So yeah I don't think the bar is very high. Joest should be fine.
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2010, 02:48:42 AM »

I nominate joost and octane and killroy.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2010, 04:09:45 AM »

I nominate joost and octane and killroy.

8D

Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2010, 04:48:40 AM »

Joest, I supported you for admin on TDR and we know how that ended. I suppose you were a good admin for the time being but what you did to get removed was pretty inexcusable.

Killroy would make a good admin primarily because he plays during non forum game times.

catbarf, you obviously haven't played TTT much if you think gagging is abusing
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2010, 06:17:10 AM »

Why do people get so weird about being admin? It would be nice to have a large group of admins so there's always someone online to ban a hacker. However, it seems being an admin means you have to use the other billion commands constantly as well.

Seems almost worth it to create a reduced admin ulx group that can only kick/ban, toggle forumgame, and change map. No gagging, slapping, or other freaky shit that just gets used "for fun".
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2010, 06:41:07 AM »

But it's a forumite server.

eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2010, 06:50:35 AM »

I'm curious as to what juice did on TDR.

Also you all make me ashamed, using a bunch of commands!? What the hell? Where is Pieman or firespray when you need them.....

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2010, 07:58:57 AM »

1. Spectate.
2. Fly around holding shift.
3. Aim towards window, person, breakable object.(While doing 2)
4. Press ragdoll self bind.
5. Win.

That's how you admin.

EDIT: Hitting people can ensue rage.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 08:01:03 AM by Meta-Stick »

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2010, 01:18:11 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjwpFjWKIek[/youtube]

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »

Joest, I supported you for admin on TDR and we know how that ended. I suppose you were a good admin for the time being but what you did to get removed was pretty inexcusable.
For those that don't know, towards the end of my stay at TDR, Waffen (The owner and head administrator) had a policy of 'no one can say bad things about TDR or else you get all privileges removed and will be globally banned on all of our servers'. No one could criticize him or TDR for anything, lest they wanted to be banned. There was an argument in the admin lounge and I was so fed up with the administration there I quit and posted the entire conversation on the forums here. I had my admin privilages removed and I received a global ban.

I wasn't going to stand for Waffen removing the free speech for everyone on his servers, and me saying nothing was the equivalent of me flat out agreeing with him. I was a good admin and I did good things. I knew what I was doing and I never once abused my power.

Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »

I need to play some TTT now.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Soduka's Server *FORUMITE HAPPYLAND SERVER* « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length