Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:34:52 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: I know how to win the TTT meta-overworld-game!!!!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I know how to win the TTT meta-overworld-game!!!!  (Read 8816 times)
AttackingHobo
Poster

« on: July 15, 2010, 06:54:31 AM »

You have to get banned from every available listed server for doing so good that you get banned for hacking.

I was banned on the Militant Atheist server for "aim-botting", which in actuality was me as a T  killing 4 people with a Deagle then dieing.

I was now banned on the ConvictGaming servers and all the servers that share the ban because for "playing with no recoil", which in actuality is me having my sensitivity so high up that a 360 is 3 inches, and keeping the barrel of a huge level is pretty easy with this mouse, just a slow movement down.

So yeah, to finnally beat TTT for good you have to get banned for being falsely accused of hacking on every known server.
shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:14:47 AM »

And soon you'll be banned from this forum.

Also I don't see how that's winning.

AttackingHobo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 08:05:53 AM »

I am saying that I am not hacking, and I never have, but I have been banned from two servers because I was too good and they though I was hacking.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 09:23:45 AM »

Not banned on mine so you are failing so far.
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 12:50:14 PM »

Being banned from convict gaming is nothing to be proud of.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Nel
Poster

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 01:48:35 PM »

link=topic=9930.msg390683#msg390683 date=1279198214]
Citizen_001
Build Tester

Male_07

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 01:57:07 PM »

link=topic=9930.msg390683#msg390683 date=1279198214]

Indeed, if it was, you'd see everyone on this forum bragging.

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from:  Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
[/quote]
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 09:41:07 PM »

Yes sometimes if I select a Convict server out of the list it reminds me with the "You are banned" message how I got banned from a gaming server provider that I don't care about for reasons I don't want to know about. Hurp de durp.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Slix
Poster

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »

Ouch, that sucks.

There's actually a popular video on Youtube that shows this happening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5NSB2iSQqc He kills a /lot/ of people as traitor, but he accidentally kills his own teammate. Afterwards, everyone accuses him of aimbotting.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 11:10:57 PM »

That video seemed like a honest mistake, aim-bot accusations are laughable.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 11:43:20 PM »

Yes sometimes if I select a Convict server out of the list it reminds me with the "You are banned" message how I got banned from a gaming server provider that I don't care about for reasons I don't want to know about. Hurp de durp.

The only auto ban reasons are friend bans or VAC status bans. They auto ban people with VAC bans like my coowner.

Your ban is through a group ban on a hacking group. Each member of the groups friends were also banned.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:46:09 PM by bigbadboo »
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 01:17:28 AM »

You're calling the ZM:I tester group a hacking group?!  To my knowledge, all that happened was some griefing/taunting on cat's failed ZM mod.

Signature Pending...
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 01:20:57 AM »

That only two people did, out of 99.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 02:05:17 AM »

Stop spreading misinformation, Andy/Charles. A number of Steam groups with the words "Zombie Master" in them were globally banned from all CVG servers because of the recorded actions of the individuals in these two videos (One has since been deleted. They were both posted by the same user and featured the same people, however).

Your ban is through a group ban on a hacking group.
These are the Steam groups that Convict Gaming banned everyone in:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZMFG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZMBuildtest
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zmi_test
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZMElite

This means that BKU, the creator of TTT as well as a member of the original ZM development team, is now banned from CVG's own TTT and ZM servers.

If you think any of these are a hacking group, then please smash your face into the nearest wall with maximum force so as to simulate the punch in the nose that you so dearly deserve.

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 02:30:34 AM »

The only auto ban reasons are friend bans or VAC status bans. They auto ban people with VAC bans like my coowner.

Your ban is through a group ban on a hacking group. Each member of the groups friends were also banned.

Ahahahaha!

No, We were all banned for being in groups about the mod ZM, and this forum. No hacking involved just the people handing out bans being retarded.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 02:41:16 AM »

LOL I was banned from CVG because Violent Crimes is ban happy.

Funny thing is though I never have ever joined one of there servers lol.
Will_Kill
Poster

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 03:45:40 AM »

I was as well, and the fact if you look through there Sourcebans they have 20,232 bans and 75% are Permas.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 12:11:58 PM »

Ahahahaha!

No, We were all banned for being in groups about the mod ZM, and this forum. No hacking involved just the people handing out bans being retarded.

The group name of his ban was "Steam Community Group Ban (dasdwasdwa) Hackers" So you may all be banned because of ZM groups yet Slix is banned for being friends with someone in a non ZM group.
Slix
Poster

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 10:47:54 PM »

The group name of his ban was "Steam Community Group Ban (dasdwasdwa) Hackers" So you may all be banned because of ZM groups yet Slix is banned for being friends with someone in a non ZM group.

What? I'm not banned from ConvictGaming.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: I know how to win the TTT meta-overworld-game!!!! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length