Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:02:42 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: How do i add addons to TTT
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do i add addons to TTT  (Read 4992 times)
iScout
Poster

« on: July 08, 2010, 11:55:22 PM »

Hello, The TTT server i admin on i opening a modded ttt server soon. This is to go along with our Vanilla server.

Now the only problem is, we don't exactly know how to add the weapons and such to the TTT game.

Could you please give us a guide on how to do this?

Thank You

-iScout aka People On Fire
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »

Learn Lua.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 11:31:22 PM »

I would focus on one TT server. The fact that you dont know how, probably indicates the first server is not one of the more popular ones. Nothing wrong with that. I think its better to first get your main TT vanilla server always full and up with the big boys.
iScout
Poster

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 03:45:22 AM »

Our First Vanilla server is always full. I usually have to use my reserved slot to get into it.
tartio
Poster

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »

Hello, The TTT server i admin on i opening a modded ttt server soon. This is to go along with our Vanilla server.

Now the only problem is, we don't exactly know how to add the weapons and such to the TTT game.

Could you please give us a guide on how to do this?

Thank You

-iScout aka People On Fire

As the others said, learn LUA. It's not the hardest thing in the world, and if you already own a server, you should've learned it in the first place; but if you really want to add weapons now, you should use the search button before starting your own thread. There are already examples of people who were making their own weapons, or look for examples in the source code of TTT. Good luck.

Edit : I'm being nice. If you actually took the time and looked in the original thread for the Wiki, you would see a nice link that teaches you how to make custom weapons : http://ttt.badking.net/custom-weapon-guide.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 02:38:30 PM by tartio »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: How do i add addons to TTT « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length