Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:47:14 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ZM Forums TTT Game
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: ZM Forums TTT Game  (Read 43655 times)
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2010, 05:27:10 AM »

Just remember its a public game, so anyone could take your place!
What? Why?

Isn't the point of having a forum game to lock it up and only have friends? It's the difference between a forumite game and a game with a high density of forumites.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2010, 05:27:27 AM »

If there's a slot open, I'm up for it.

Soduka
Poster

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2010, 06:46:18 AM »

I don't get it. If you're going to organize a forumite game, do it. We're just coincidentally meeting on a server apparently?
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2010, 11:40:34 AM »

What i mean't was its a public ZM forums game, so anyone from HERE could take your place as there are more people willing to play then there are slots :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:43:23 AM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »

Agh, why can't this be on the weekends? I have to go to some camp shit on wednesday, and the games are played at noon for me.

Well, this one is on wednesday, but the future ones will probably be at the weekend. Got to discuss whether it should be Sat or Sun.

Got an idea, when you join, il ask you if your from ZM... or have ZM in your name, else it would be someone else, and i'd have to remove them :).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:44:16 AM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2010, 11:45:38 AM »

Well, this one is on wednesday, but the future ones will probably be at the weekend. Got to discuss whether it should be Sat or Sun.

Got an idea, when you join, il ask you if your from ZM... or have ZM in your name, else it would be someone else, and i'd have to remove them :).

Or password the server? With the password being on here.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2010, 12:11:01 PM »

Good idea, i didn't think of that... Password will be ZombieMaster -> CaSe SeNsItIvE

Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2010, 04:17:02 PM »

How about posting it right before instead of now because that's retarded.

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »

Im contacting FireSpray to put it in the original post... Jeez.

bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2010, 07:05:14 PM »

How about posting it right before instead of now because that's retarded.

Calm down dear.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2010, 08:59:21 PM »

Oh no! Ajunk pointed out that posting the password to a limited private game in full view of everyone several days beforehand defeats the point of having a password for the most part. Yeah he must be in some sort of seething rage because that's the only way someone would write that.

No wait you're just stupid.

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2010, 09:33:21 PM »

The password is here for you to join with, i will remove those who are not reserved within the game. Does it even matter? Don't turn this thread into a flamewar Ajunk.

Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2010, 09:44:28 PM »

I'm up for this.

If that last spot is still open...

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2010, 10:28:17 PM »

The password is here for you to join with, i will remove those who are not reserved within the game. Does it even matter? Don't turn this thread into a flamewar Ajunk.
You have a rather interesting (wrong) conception of what a flamewar is. A flamewar is where an argument among two or more people dissolves into everyone endlessly hurling insults at each other. I'm simply pointing out how counter-productive it is to post the password to a private, reserved game when it's not even close to game day. Yes, you can simply kick anyone who tries to show up even though they didn't make the list, but why do more work? Is there any reason at all? Yet for some reason, instead of acknowledging my advice (even just to reject it), you've decided to call me some sort of flame warrior.

Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2010, 10:33:18 PM »

You have a rather interesting (wrong) conception of what a flamewar is. A flamewar is where an argument among two or more people dissolves into everyone endlessly hurling insults at each other. I'm simply pointing out how counter-productive it is to post the password to a private, reserved game when it's not even close to game day. Yes, you can simply kick anyone who tries to show up even though they didn't make the list, but why do more work? Is there any reason at all? Yet for some reason, instead of acknowledging my advice (even just to reject it), you've decided to call me some sort of flame warrior.

your gay

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Nel
Poster

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2010, 10:35:47 PM »

Ajunk the Flame Warrior sounds like a nice title.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »

Meh, arguing. Fixed the original post.  I am dissapoint :(

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

Crap doesn't look like I'm going to make it after all. I actually have a doctors appointment on the exact time of the TTT game >_>

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »

D: Thats not good.  Edited, one slot open.  RESCHEDULE THAT DOCTORS APPOINTMENT BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES THE SLOT - -

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2010, 11:54:04 PM »

I'm up for this.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ZM Forums TTT Game « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length