Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:52 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Bugs
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT Bugs  (Read 5948 times)
eyefinity
Poster

« on: June 13, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »

Sometimes when you throw a grenade and you sort of lag out, When you have a weapon out (EG. a crowbar) you can still fire that weapon but not see it.

When you join the round after its started by an admin respawning you or such your slot menu wont contain text for your weapons unless you use that weapon.

(IDK If this is a bug but) the Heavy gun has no ammo... You can't get ammo for it either.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »

Sometimes when you throw a grenade and you sort of lag out, When you have a weapon out (EG. a crowbar) you can still fire that weapon but not see it.

When you lag out, you lag out and weird stuff happens. Not much I can do about that.

When you join the round after its started by an admin respawning you or such your slot menu wont contain text for your weapons unless you use that weapon.

Never see this when I respawn myself when testing.

(IDK If this is a bug but) the Heavy gun has no ammo... You can't get ammo for it either.

It has 150 bullets in its magazine when you pick it up. It can never be reloaded or refilled (so it's intentional).
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »

Actually, I have this happen all the time. Not under those specific circumstances though, just when a map starts sometimes.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:17:22 PM »

Only happens after uber lag, like dc lag for 5 seconds, everything just goes blank until you equip it again. Like normal sbox weapons go into slot1 and invisible until you scroll.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
NaPStone
Poster

Stone: KDR Ratio: 0.something

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 11:25:05 PM »

I think he might mean, he picks it up and 0 bullets,
and eye, if it is that, then you are simply unlucky :P

[NaP]Stone.
Admin Of Chiefehs Servers.
ZM Player
TTT Playe
*INSERT GAME HERE* Player
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 05:16:17 AM »

Anyone seen the knife bug yet ?

where you knife someone and it doesn't register?

I swear me and some friends try to stab each other and it just will go in and blood will come out but the person will stay alive.

also sometimes it wont allow you to throw the knife.
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 05:26:52 AM »

I've seen the knife bug where a knife would float in the sky, or sometimes a knife would fly around the map, not hurting anyone, just calmly enjoying being a knife.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 08:58:00 AM »

Anyone seen the knife bug yet ?

Blood effects but no kill is just a lag thing, same as with guns. Client predicts a hit and shows blood effects, but server says it was in fact not a hit so nothing happens.

link=topic=9833.msg382158#msg382158 date=1276493212]
I've seen the knife bug where a knife would float in the sky, or sometimes a knife would fly around the map, not hurting anyone, just calmly enjoying being a knife.

This is just a cosmetic thing. The side effect of having a knife (it's not a real weapon, just a prop) stick into corpses is that sometimes it will end up in a weird place through Source magic.
eyefinity
Poster

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 03:27:18 PM »

Also, Sometimes when you knife a person, The knife is away from the body, e.g in air not actually in the ragdoll. It may have something to do with lag but it should still hit the player and stay parented to the ragdoll.
eyefinity
Poster

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 04:32:17 AM »

Sometimes when you zoom through the rifle you can get more than 2 zooms and the rifle goes to the bottom of your screen (in the middle) and you have to change weapon to fix it. This happens when you stay zoomed too long with it. I dont know if its just me or not.
eyefinity
Poster

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »

Bugged out weapons, went through list and remembered to take a screenshot, So above
Tropical Coke
Poster

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2010, 05:40:31 PM »

That's what happens if you begin to lag out. Just click into the slot. It should show back up
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Bugs « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length