Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:48:32 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: (idea) Ice Bullets (Active Use Item)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: (idea) Ice Bullets (Active Use Item)  (Read 12404 times)
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« on: June 10, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »

I got this idea for a traitor item, called ice bullets, and it is an active use item that makes it so that people cannot tell what weapon a dead body was killed by.  It works on every gun, every time you kill someone. Good idea or stupid idea?  Should you have to buy more ammo or just pick up regular ammo and have it work?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:27:59 PM by Sgt.Pepper »

In Soviet Russia, it is called 'Trouble In Cossack Town'!
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:10:03 PM »

(the cool part is that ice bullets are real)

Yeeeaaahh......They're not.
You could just burn bodies, or hide them. People really shouldn't be finding bodies in the first place.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 08:12:34 PM »

link=topic=9826.msg381341#msg381341 date=1276200603]
Yeeeaaahh......They're not.
You could just burn bodies, or hide them. People really shouldn't be finding bodies in the first place.

Yeah they are, they dont work the same, obviously, but they were used in WWII. They would melt in the body. (i don't see how they would be useful, but i guess they did)

Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »

Yeah they are, they dont work the same, obviously, but they were used in WWII. They would melt in the body. (i don't see how they would be useful, but i guess they did)

I dont want to go off topic, but I feel I have to. Ice bullets are fictional, and you have been mislead. The ice would melt from the hot gases in the weapon alone, with would turn the gun into a hot-steam shooter at best.

P.S
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:17:17 PM by Marauder8[UK] »

Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 08:19:34 PM »

link=topic=9826.msg381344#msg381344 date=1276200840]
I dont want to go off topic, but I feel I have to. Ice bullets are fictional, and you have been mislead. The ice would melt from the hot gases in the weapon alone, with would turn the gun into a hot-steam shooter at best
Maybe they were made of a different material the disintergrated in the body, i just knwo they were used in world war 2. .. now.... lets get back on topic... while i find out what the stuff was really made of... thank you. :)

AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »

Sources, both of you.  Now.

Signature Pending...
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 08:54:37 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_%282003_season%29#Magic_Bullet
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »

Common sense really. Not to mention several forums, even the Mythbusters team:
http://mythbustersresults.com/episode1
Not that the Mythbusters episode was needed. When a rpund is fired, it is fired because of an explosion inside the metal casing. This propels the bullet out the end of the barrel, using the gas caused by the explosion. This gas, however, is hot, and as you know, ice and heat do not mix. Mabye if they were fired from an airgun it would be possible.

Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 09:21:08 PM »

Or if the casing was made of metal and it shielded the ice from the explosion.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 09:24:03 PM »

link=topic=9826.msg381363#msg381363 date=1276203625]
Not that the Mythbusters episode was needed. When a rpund is fired, it is fired because of an explosion inside the metal casing. This propels the bullet out the end of the barrel, using the gas caused by the explosion. This gas, however, is hot, and as you know, ice and heat do not mix. Mabye if they were fired from an airgun it would be possible.
You have to be an idiot/12 year old not to know that.
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 09:56:46 PM »

Now that the reality of ice bullets has been disproved, I must say that ice bullets in the game would be an interesting item, but difficult/impossible to implement unless it was made into a weapon of its own.

Signature Pending...
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 10:52:52 PM »

Actually this sounds pretty good. You could either take this, or a flare gun. The flare gun PREVENTS bodies from being found. These things, which probably have more shots, would assist in the lack of knowledge as to who did it.

Yeah.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 11:33:06 PM »

Now that the reality of ice bullets has been disproved, I must say that ice bullets in the game would be an interesting item, but difficult/impossible to implement unless it was made into a weapon of its own.
What do you mean? All it does is not show what weapon was used to kill a person. and thank you, for getting back on tpoic. :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 11:35:25 PM by Sgt.Pepper »

shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 05:25:08 AM »

That would actually be a bit redundant if you think about it.

Tyrant T100
Poster

The State sees all!

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 06:31:45 AM »

If it wasn't ice but instead something like dumdum rounds then maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TyrantGrandburnin
Daniel
Poster

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 04:11:56 PM »

What do you mean? All it does is not show what weapon was used to kill a person. and thank you, for getting back on tpoic. :)

if it doesn't show a weapon, then you know its the ice gun...
stickmeister
Poster

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 04:43:35 PM »

Using something like a Silenced Pistol, Knife, one of those fancy shmancy new Traitor guns, or any of the others that show special weapons will just say that they were killed by such a weapon. It would basically be a more powerful Silenced Pistol, unless you're changing range and ammo.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 05:14:45 PM »

BKU said that he does not want any item that can tamper with information gained from searching bodies. A Traitor can easily just drop the weapon anyways.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: (idea) Ice Bullets (Active Use Item) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length