Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:09:01 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [ECGamers.com] Trouble in Terrorist Town server list.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [ECGamers.com] Trouble in Terrorist Town server list.  (Read 8041 times)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« on: June 09, 2010, 11:19:48 PM »

So i wanted to make a new ECG topic because our last one was slandered with people from the past posting hate one sacmo so i don't want to really see that here i just want to post simply what servers we have for TTT etc and any feedback that people have to give.

TTT#1: 24 slot server
72.5.152.201:27015

TTT#2: 24 slot server|Haste mode|
72.5.152.201:27016

TTT#3:16 slot server
72.5.152.200:27015

TTT#4:18 slot server
72.5.152.201:27018

So our newest server is TTT#4 and was literally created just the other day which we are testing out the fact that its an 18 slot server and hope that this will be enough spaces while keeping mic spam etc to a low.

On the servers we currently do not implement a "Buy Admin" feature and do not plan to do so at any point during the future.

We do however offer a VIP all information for VIP can be found here:
http://ecgamers.com/showthread.php?850-What-Donations-and-Subscriptions-do-for-you!

Please note although i did state we do not have a "buy admin" we will be giving to VIP a simple vote system features.

In each and every server at the moment we are not implementing any custom content that will interfere with gameplay leaving the gameplay and the options available to Innocents, Traitors & Detectives will remain the same often reffered to as Vanilla. Currently on servers ttt#1 & ttt#3 we employ a mask shop this gives the servers something to come back too and a reason to keep coming back to the server.

We have strict no hacking or racism policies and being caught doing either of these things will land you a perma ban and has been carried out on friends of ECG and even a past admin.

I would greatly appreciate feedback from users if they like our servers if they have any problems in the servers anything please feel free to post here.

Alternatively you can go and sign up to our forums at www.ecgamers.com & check out our latest bans at bans.ecgamers.net

Thanks,

Handy_man

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:13:01 PM by Handy_man »

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 12:40:46 AM »

I see no harm in this. That other topic did derail pretty hard. Lets keep this simple.

Thanks for posting Handy_man.

Please lock this topic moderator, another flaming war isn't needed.

I'm not sure about forum control, however, If I were in Handy_man's position, perhaps only allowing him to update this topic regarding the ECGamer's server periodic updates would greatly reduce off-topic-ness and flaming.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 12:44:21 AM by Silverstream »
Nel
Poster

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:04:24 AM »

other people having a generally large argument.

Wait a second.

If you want a fresh start, then stop mentioning the other thread in every post, just move on and forget it wasn't there if you didn't like it.
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 02:23:34 AM »

You ought to repost that information about VIP, because that link you posted needs you to login.

Signature Pending...
Will_Kill
Poster

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 03:12:03 AM »

You ought to repost that information about VIP, because that link you posted needs you to login.

Oh I will fix that. :p
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 08:08:55 AM »

Yeah, so let's keep it on topic from now on. I'll keep an eye on the thread.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 06:23:32 AM »

Yeah, so let's keep it on topic from now on. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Thanks bad, appreciate the help.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 12:44:18 AM »

These are really fun and popular servers. The admins are all nice and listen to complaints.
I don't usually go on the first 2 servers though, to many people.

EDIT: To bad they have been down :(.

EDIT2: also, is the ECG tag restricted only for admins? I'm wondering because I really enjoy the server and would like to identify myself as a regular.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:46:07 AM by Darkebrz »
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 01:25:57 AM »

The Tag is currently not restricted to admins only and can be used by all users as far as i know.

Yes they have been down today as the data center that the server box is hosted in has been having a problem.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 08:51:01 AM »

Deleted some discussion on topics other than the servers.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 07:18:13 AM »

then plz stop asking me for the vgo store sacmo

vgo store? are you referring to the mask store? in servers 1 & 3 as i do not class this as custom content as it does not effect the gameplay in terms of innocents and traitors.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
NaPStone
Poster

Stone: KDR Ratio: 0.something

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 02:56:00 PM »

Yea, mask stores ARE custom content, but don't really disrupt gameplay much.

Except for the whole ITS THE GUY WITH THE (Mask Name Here) MASK!

[NaP]Stone.
Admin Of Chiefehs Servers.
ZM Player
TTT Playe
*INSERT GAME HERE* Player
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 06:09:03 PM »

Yea, mask stores ARE custom content, but don't really disrupt gameplay much.

Except for the whole ITS THE GUY WITH THE (Mask Name Here) MASK!

Actually this has not as far as i have seen happened so far and by custom content perhaps i should have been more clear the gameplay is vanilla the gameplay does not change and the masks are not a requirement. and i will make this change now.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »

Yeah, I coded the mask store and I must say that it rarely happens that someone yells out "It's the guy with the <maskname> mask!"

...Of course it could be that I'm always developing my server so I'm not on it that frequently :V

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 05:23:20 AM »

Sacmo/whoever knows why, why do detectives not spawn with dna scanners? Have the servers still not been updated?
Will_Kill
Poster

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 06:18:23 AM »

Sacmo/whoever knows why, why do detectives not spawn with dna scanners? Have the servers still not been updated?

Yeah, Im going to update when servers die out.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »

Oh okay, thanks.
Sacmo
Poster

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 04:47:39 AM »

Servers are updated, enjoy :D
Ovvenchips
Poster

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:18 PM »

ECG is the most regulated server i know, which is why it is so great. Everyone knows everyone and new people quickly fit in and we have a good laugh.

*why1000 makes loud tapping noises
TheNakedDragon: errr Why, what are you doing? XD
Insanitosis: furious, furious masterbation.

'The History of England is emphatically the history of progress' - MACAULAY, Lord (1800-1859)
Major Binkx
Poster

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 01:16:59 AM »

Can't get enough of this server.  Very fun, good community, and even if an admin isn't on, there's always a way to contact one if there are problems.

I will be in the top ten of server #1 one day! (and hopefully an admin to help the server even more{I can dream, can't I?}!)

And actually, the fact that people call out "It's the guy with the ____ mask" adds another layer of strategy- just take the mask off later!
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [ECGamers.com] Trouble in Terrorist Town server list. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length