Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:03:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Markings By Names
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Markings By Names  (Read 4921 times)
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« on: June 05, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »

Is it possible to add more marks to put by peoples names, like numbers or what not? I know when I see two people together in a room, I have to put missing by theirs names so I know they're together, or avoid etc. Then later on when one of them is the traitor, I confront the guy I saw him in the room with and ask why the other guy didn't kill him when he was a traitor.

Classic Real Example:

I was running from the area where It has one entrance. I announce I'm with Zinton, and Lucido so they don't kill me.(sadly that doesn't always work lol) I leave them alone in that area, and tell them not to follow me. Later on in the game I find a man in a secluded area with a knife in his face who last seen Lucido. I then proceed to say Lucido is traitor, then realize he could of knived Zinton instead earlier, but didn't, so I called them both out. Both were traitors.

So if not numbers, could a new single tag called "Together", be added?

Another thing... Markings by confirmed dead? I know it sounds weird, but hear me out lol.

I'll give the best example possible to explain why It could be a good idea...

CONFIRMED DEAD
Bob (innocent)
JungleMan (innocent)
Stanley (innocent)
CrazyDude (innocent)
AHHHHHHHHH (traitor)

My example is supposed to like if you pressed tab. I suggest this... Basically AHHHH, killed crazy and stanley. I could see it on his kill list. What I'm saying is as follows; I think markings on confirmed dead would be a good idea because I can put "Accounted", or "Evidence" next to their names. Example below.

CONFIRMED DEAD
Bob (innocent) [Evidence]
JungleMan (innocent) [Evidence]
Stanley (innocent) [Accounted]
CrazyDude (innocent) [Accounted]
AHHHHHHHHH (traitor) [Accounted]

This way I can say, "I don't care about stanley, crazy, or AHHHH. They've been accounted for, and the murder for those three are solved." Just by looking at my tab. I pretty much know I gotta still investigate Bob, and JungleMan. I could even mark JungleMan off if I saw that Bob killed him. Leaving me to solve Bob's murder.

This is just a suggestion like all my suggestions. If It can't be done, or you think it's dumb please weigh in. Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 06:26:17 PM by Meta-Stick »

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Markings By Names « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length