Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:52:22 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: My TTT pics (not in game screenshots)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My TTT pics (not in game screenshots)  (Read 7525 times)
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« on: May 21, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »

Ever sence i first started playing TTT i was hooked to it, And recently i made a few pictures id like to show you guys

http://www.studioare.net/sites/default/files/TroubleInTerroristTown_0.jpg
http://www.studioare.net/sites/default/files/TheTraitor_0.jpg
http://www.studioare.net/sites/default/files/TheDetective_0.jpg

(i dislike the detective one most)

In Soviet Russia, it is called 'Trouble In Cossack Town'!
Terrorist
Poster

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 12:13:16 AM »

Good pictures actually, but I think you failed at selecting the font.
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 12:15:57 AM »

Yeah, The fonts i wasnt exactly pickey about. But i didn't want to use the boring default, and i figured algerian would go well with the traitor. (The trouble in terrorist town one i keep as my desktop background :P) Ill probubly make more.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 12:34:18 AM by Sgt.Pepper »

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 02:18:40 AM »

They're all pretty bad for a number of reasons from my point of view. I'm good at that kind of stuff is why I'm so mean, but for a beginner these are actually decent. ;D  (I hope that made sense. lol)

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 03:31:36 AM »

the biggest issue is the terrorist in the second picture being jesus-posed
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 04:02:25 AM »

? Jesus posed? Uh.... Im not sure how to reply to that... Lol? And also, i don't try VERY hard. (I do try though) But i would actually try hard if i had stuff like a better graphics card and photoshop If theres one i think i didn't try at all on its the detective one, just look at how weird the traitor is posed, If theres one i want to redo its that one. Also i really do need to work on my font selection. :/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 04:08:22 AM by Sgt.Pepper »

Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 04:07:21 AM »

arms out, generic pose

He's not even holding the gun right.
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 04:10:20 AM »

arms out, generic pose

He's not even holding the gun right.

Your just seeing it at a strange angle.  If it was a different angle, you would notace he is walking.

However, i do tend to give a "Bigfoot" type of pose when i try to make ragdolls seem like they are walking.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 04:11:37 AM by Sgt.Pepper »

Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 07:20:13 AM »

Your just seeing it at a strange angle.  If it was a different angle, you would notace he is walking.

However, i do tend to give a "Bigfoot" type of pose when i try to make ragdolls seem like they are walking.

Hes trolling.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 09:02:59 AM »

raptors right. There is something off. It's not jesus posed though.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 09:41:17 AM »

I dislike the way that in every picture, there is a dead body, and some guy doing the "Yeah, I killed him, but I'm pretending to be that gritty action hero character that doesn't care, so watch me casually walk away." It might look okay if one of them were like that, just not when all of them are like that. The lighting coupled with the fog in the first screnshot makes it look strange and tacky mabye some different scenery would make it look better. In the second screnshot people are all huddled around the bomb like it's their newborn child or something, which makes little sense and those people must have been standing pretty close to the C4 before death. Mabye try scattering the bodies out. With the last screenshot, I had to re-look a few times before I noticed that the guy pointing was supposed to be the Detective. Other than that, the posing is pretty good, and it was a nice idea. But they could have been better if you were a little more creative with some of your screenshots. I would have liked to have seen something in action also, instead of the after action.

I wish I didn't have to type so much really long sentences, because now my paragraph looks stupid, so I'm adding the second one to make be feel better.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:42:18 AM by Marauder8[UK] »

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

I personally lol'd at the traitor one. Is he constipated?

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Sgt.Pepper
Poster

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »

link=topic=9774.msg377369#msg377369 date=1274521277]
I dislike the way that in every picture, there is a dead body, and some guy doing the "Yeah, I killed him, but I'm pretending to be that gritty action hero character that doesn't care, so watch me casually walk away." It might look okay if one of them were like that, just not when all of them are like that. The lighting coupled with the fog in the first screnshot makes it look strange and tacky mabye some different scenery would make it look better. In the second screnshot people are all huddled around the bomb like it's their newborn child or something, which makes little sense and those people must have been standing pretty close to the C4 before death. Mabye try scattering the bodies out. With the last screenshot, I had to re-look a few times before I noticed that the guy pointing was supposed to be the Detective. Other than that, the posing is pretty good, and it was a nice idea. But they could have been better if you were a little more creative with some of your screenshots. I would have liked to have seen something in action also, instead of the after action.

I wish I didn't have to type so much really long sentences, because now my paragraph looks stupid, so I'm adding the second one to make be feel better.
I feel bad about quoting this entire thing :/ . But, These took me a maximum of 30 minutes (Most of that time was just finding out what spot of the map i liked best), if i really wanted to, i couldve been a lot better, Also, i dont see how someone has the "Yeah i killed im" look in the detective one, the traitor is simpley running away. (He looks strange because originaly he had a Mac10 but looked like he was peeing because you couldnt see his gun :/ ) And theres a dead body in all of them because in the game people die (Herp-De-Derp!) Also they werent close to the C4 on death, the traitor couldve moved them there (Because people tend to try to identify bodies and ignore the beeps (Ive done this before, it has worked, and after it worked, i lol'd.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 03:38:53 PM by Sgt.Pepper »

Daniel
Poster

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »

Well I thought they were pretty good...
Mustang
Poster

Dirty sneaky traitor

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 11:26:09 PM »

I can tell it's beginner work. Keep practicing though, you look like you have potential
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: My TTT pics (not in game screenshots) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length