Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:33:22 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Some commands have stopped working (admin)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some commands have stopped working (admin)  (Read 4639 times)
camstatic
Poster

« on: May 20, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »

Since the latest update some commands have stopped working, ttt_print_traitors, and !respawn x are no longer working for example. (I'm aware it could possibly be our end but to my knowledge the only thing that has changed is the TTT version.)

I'm not sure what information I should give you, so please feel free to tell me what you need.

Thanks!
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »

"!respawn" is not a TTT command.

My first guess would be that you are no longer recognised by gmod as admin. That would cause the TTT commands to stop working, and perhaps the !respawn thing as well. If this is the issue, your name on the scoreboard would also no longer be yellow.
camstatic
Poster

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 12:12:50 PM »

I am showing as an admin, but I'll do some investigating and see what comes up, thanks for the info!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:16:43 PM by camstatic »
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »

The only reason for ttt_print_traitors not to give output is if you are not a superadmin (and not RCON). For anything else there would have to be Lua errors on the server.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 05:30:27 PM »

Actually I have had this a few times on my server. Only with the print_traitors command rather the print_adminreport. It normally corrects itself a little way through, or after a map change.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Some commands have stopped working (admin) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length