Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 08:32:13 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Quick Idea
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quick Idea  (Read 4967 times)
Zetos Lapier
Poster

« on: May 19, 2010, 01:26:09 AM »

Is there a way we can give the terrorist a second way of checking a body so he doesn't pick up credits? It seems that some of our regulars have become smart and they'll sit there and call people to check the body and tell them the time, once the credits disappear then they kill the person.

(I haven't checked out the 2 newest versions as we JUST got them installed so this might have already been adressed, but if it hasn't then this may be something to look into.)
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:57:27 AM »

Maybe make regular check, not take the credits? Then have the alt check be the only way to take the credits? I'Unno, just throwing ideas out there. :P

EDIT: I know I like to secretly check bodies of people when I'm innocent though, when I'm in a sticky situation, and I only think traitors and me are left. So I secretly check it, and act like I think the guy is still alive. xD Advanced tactics 101

Glad to see you on ZM forums now.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 02:59:27 AM by Meta-Stick »

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 03:07:08 AM »

Is there a way we can give the terrorist a second way of checking a body so he doesn't pick up credits? It seems that some of our regulars have become smart and they'll sit there and call people to check the body and tell them the time, once the credits disappear then they kill the person.

(I haven't checked out the 2 newest versions as we JUST got them installed so this might have already been adressed, but if it hasn't then this may be something to look into.)
How do they know when the credits disappear?

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:19:13 AM »

How do they know when the credits disappear?

Them being the detective.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 03:53:36 AM »

Metastick, you mean sort of like  right where it says confirm death and on the right side of it says take credits.  I think that sounds awesome.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:54:58 AM by Firespray »

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 04:01:49 AM »

I support this, a button on the side would be handy.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 07:03:21 AM »

I think I'm just going to remove the transfer of information upon taking the credits: the current hint thing is based on actual credits present, and hence synchronised for everyone. Instead, it should appear for bodies that have credits when they die and only go away if you yourself search the body, and you either pick up the credits or verify that they have already been taken.

edit: Actually, why not just remove it for detectives? They should search bodies anyway. Traitors generally don't, hence they have more use for the hint.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 07:05:45 AM by Bad King Urgrain »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Quick Idea « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length