Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:39:02 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: CyberGmod.net | #3 | TerrorTown | [24/7] *UK*
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: CyberGmod.net | #3 | TerrorTown | [24/7] *UK*  (Read 10571 times)
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« on: May 16, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »

Hey There fellow gamers!

I've gone and created myself a TTT server! (Oh dear...  :S)

It has no modifications, so its classed as "Vanilla" meaning that it is the gamemode purely on its own, no stupid extras such as jihad, which i have seen going around.

Like a few other communities out there, we are a no-nonsense group who take rulebreaking seriously.

We aim to keep the gameplay optimal, and keep those peeps happy!

There is no "Buyable Administration" with us here at CyberGmod.net, however, we mainly run on Cash-Flow from my pocket ;) So any donations are a bonus, the donations system is purely automatic, donations are made, user is added to donator group within server, as long as they inputted their SteamID correctly.

I also aim to keep TTT as updated as possible, so there won't be any exploitations of the gamemode, or simply, not having what the official version has.

Visit http://cybergmod.net for more info!

Hope to see you ingame sometime!

Server Tracker:

89.238.160.190:27015

or

TerrorTown.CyberGmod.net

Game On!

Edit:\\ 25/06/10 - 7.30 PM (GMT)

Updated this big ol' block of text with relevant information.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 06:33:12 PM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »

Hurrah extras that people think will improve the game.
Also to many player slots |:

Otherwise at least it's no nonsense!

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 11:29:47 PM »

Note: The IP for our TerrorTown server will change in the future, aswell as its slots being downgraded to 24. This is mainly so i can DNS routethrough the TerrorTown server like i have with the other servers i own.

Its being downgraded in the future, as im sharing the slots out ( TTT used to be a ZS server, so yeah... )

My policy is to only put addons to the gamemode that WILL balance the teams out ( Det - Traitor ) As Traitor is overweighted compaired to detective.

Currently added a unsearched body finder for detectives, to help them find bodies, and an mp5 to protect themselves with...

Im welcome to any suggestions though, aslong as it doesnt include someone blowing themselves up.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:47:01 PM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 04:28:23 AM »

There is no "Buyable Administration" with us here at CyberGmod.net, however, there is VIP if you do so lust for power. We mainly run on Cash-Flow from my pocket ;) So any donations are a bonus. ( I'm not asking you to! Just thought id let you know, lol.)

1. You as a vip gain limited exclusive access to our admin system, which allows commands such as kick, goto, bring, teleport, map etc.

Signature Pending...
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 04:43:09 AM »

And the rest of VIP benefits sound like game breakers for the non-vip players.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 12:26:22 PM »

Note: The above is server limited, you may have certain access to vip commands on Sandbox, but you may not have these same commands on ZombieSurvival! (Out of date. ZS is now TerrorTown!)

Havent updated the VIP powers list since i created the TTT server, those powers were built for sandbox, mostly VOTEKICK, VOTEBAN, VOTEGAG, VOTEMUTE now.. Other than other server benefits, ttt doesnt need that much power boost.

And to let you know, the VIP system is under development, which im sure it says on there somewhere... The ingame one has the updated list, guess il update the website list in a bit.

It says those commands, but i didn't mean that the VIP's would be able to use them... guess i worded it wrong. Il fix it when i get back home.

If you have any ideas that could be useful, just give me a toot.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:33:47 PM by phoenixf129 »

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 09:28:52 PM »

Well, VIP list updated, and server moved to 89.238.160.190:27015

Enjoy!

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 09:06:36 AM »

Im going to update the server, with all the fixes when i get home. Probably in 6 - 7 hours.

~Phoenix

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 03:33:53 PM »

Server updated, and working perfectly. Although there is no FastDownload system on right now.

Dr.Badtouch
Poster

No HoMo O_o

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 05:57:10 AM »

Pretty fun server, if you enjoy snobby 14 year olds who admin abuse out the rear.
(Burning, grounding, slaying, not knowing when to stop using the mic, etc.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 05:58:42 AM by Dr.Badtouch »

Zombie Fight Club
Furry Hell

http://zombiefightclub.org
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 10:11:19 AM »

Pretty fun server, if you enjoy snobby 14 year olds who admin abuse out the rear.

Just so you know, this guy is a known DOS attacker on ZPS. Convict gaming had many problems with him along with other communities.

http://sourcebans.convictgaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:17763564&advType=steamid

Reason  DDOS ATTACKING SERVERS
Banned by Admin    VioLeNT CRiMeS

He was banned accordingly.

http://www.ecgamers.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:17763564

5 bans. Mostly for general trolling.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 10:28:03 AM »

Oh lawl we know CVG servers.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »

You cant Burn or Ground, and there is nothing within my logs that would show slaying. Except for when you blatantly RDMed players. There is a NO-RDM rule in effect..

Plus, who cares about using their mic, its called TALKING, if you dont like it, gmod has a function called mute...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:38:16 PM by phoenixf129 »

Dr.Badtouch
Poster

No HoMo O_o

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 03:04:35 PM »

Just so you know, this guy is a known DOS attacker on ZPS. Convict gaming had many problems with him along with other communities.

http://sourcebans.convictgaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:17763564&advType=steamid

Reason  DDOS ATTACKING SERVERS
Banned by Admin    VioLeNT CRiMeS

He was banned accordingly.

http://www.ecgamers.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:17763564

5 bans. Mostly for general trolling.

How is this at all related to Trouble in Terrorist Town? Let alone Cyber Gmod servers?
Also how is "RDM" trolling (mostly revenge killing other RDM'rs)?  None of the bans were major bans, that one month banned was revoked the same day.

Anyways I have four of my buddies to vouch for our experience in these servers. Just giving everyone a heads up.  I would mostly recomend, ECgaming servers, for the reason being that  they have good admins and good leaders.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 03:11:21 PM by Dr.Badtouch »

Zombie Fight Club
Furry Hell

http://zombiefightclub.org
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »

Updated TTT to latest version, added latest kick convar with below settings:

ttt_karma_low_autokick 1
ttt_karma_low_amount 350
ttt_karma_low_ban 0

Good Job BKU.

if anyone has any specific map requests, feel free to post em here, and that map might make it into the mapcycle!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 08:53:33 PM by phoenixf129 »

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 01:45:16 PM »

Updated a few convars, should make gameplay more efficient now... And implemented a FastDownloadUrl manually until our system is fixed.

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 04:18:01 PM »

Edits mp5, less damage more recoil, added ammo for it finnaly, reduced to 20 slots.

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »

Updated TerrorTown to latest version, integrating modifications now.

EDIT:// Modifications Integrated.

Good job BKU!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:57:48 AM by phoenixf129 »

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »

Updated to latest version of TerrorTown.

phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »

Need some input from you fellows out there, i would like to know if you would enjoy it being a vanilla TTT server, as i don't have a lot of time to keep doing the same modifications. So, Vanilla anyone?

Pages: [1] 2
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: CyberGmod.net | #3 | TerrorTown | [24/7] *UK* « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length