Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:34:49 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Kill List
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kill List  (Read 7379 times)
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« on: May 14, 2010, 06:42:44 AM »

I don't if this has been suggested, or if there's some way to toggle it on, and it's already in the gamemode...

...but a kill list for innocents, and detectives when checking their body? Everyone I've talked to agrees that it'd be nice to have it to deal with who rdm'd who. If traitors can have a kill list why can't they? I know there's probably a good reason, I just can't see it. So enlighten me. xD haha

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:48:18 AM »

Agreed. Next version will have a kill list on all players.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 07:24:49 AM »

Thank you. <3

LeftHandedMoth
Poster

Minister of Umbrellas.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 01:11:59 PM »

What exactly do you mean by kill list? I don't know what you mean.

Dude you mumble a lot.

Fuck you.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 04:20:23 PM »

When players die, they leave behind a list of the people they killed.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 04:54:33 PM »

Yeah, I'm not getting this kill list thing. Innocents already have the markers on the scoreboard. A discovered killed on the dead traitors.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 05:06:35 PM »

When you find a dead traitor's body there's an entry in the search result which is a list of everyone he killed. It confirms the deaths of his victims even if he burned them or otherwise made their corpse unsearchable.

Since v15-05-10 dead innocents who killed people also have such a list on their corpse. This can be useful to easily determine that they killed a lot of innocents, or confirm deaths in the scenarios described above.

I don't think it will play a big role, so it's a small change that can prove useful for admins.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 05:18:26 PM »

It is kind of nice to, as spectator, see who killed you and yell at them with proof instead of waiting to the end of the round and bitching then when everyone has stopped caring.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 10:50:51 PM »

Another thing. I'm pretty sure if you d/c before the round ends, then you dissapear off of someones kill list. I watched someone kill someone, then I killed him and he was a traitor, but the guy he killed d/c'd before i got the killer. So when I checked the killers body, him being a traitor, the guy i watched him kill wasn't on his kill list. This made me think I was seeing shit, and went insane. After the game ended I checked the events to see he did kill him.

Is there anyway to make the names permanently on the list, I'm just giving an example of what happened. It's confusing. I guess apparently I'm one of the only few players who use it, before accusing anyone of who killed who. xD I'm surprised...

EDIT: Overall people D/Cing before the round is over causes a number of problems, like knowing their dead, losing track of how many traitors were killed, the kill list one, and lets say there's 12 people, but 1 D/C's 10 seconds into the round so not everyone realizes there is 3 traitors. I don't know how any of this stuff works, but if there be a way to fix this then I'd probably put it at the bottom of the list. Since it's not hugely game effecting in any way, but it is slightly annoying.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 10:56:06 PM by Meta-Stick »

Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 07:32:04 AM »

It is fairly easy to show disconnected players in the kill list. The other stuff, not so much (and also less important).
toco123
Poster

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 08:59:15 AM »

It is kind of nice to, as spectator, see who killed you and yell at them with proof instead of waiting to the end of the round and bitching then when everyone has stopped caring.

Agreed.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 11:14:49 PM »

Good stuff.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 11:32:53 PM »

Ok well that's good enough. (:

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 01:51:07 AM »

When people leave, the only thing that stays on the kill list is <Disconnected> lol xD

...And kudos on listing them downwards, it helps me a lot. :D

UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 02:55:34 AM »

Yeah, he added that in a recent patch, otherwise I'm pretty sure they just wouldn't show up. I'm not sure if it's possible to store their name for the round to make it show up, but I'm guessing no, since BKU did it this way.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 06:45:31 AM »

UnInvincible is correct.
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 01:39:37 PM »

Sad face, but thanks for trying. That's all that matters. x)

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Kill List « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length