Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:52:35 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town just broke when I updated.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town just broke when I updated.  (Read 3233 times)
weenurs
Poster

« on: May 02, 2010, 04:31:30 PM »

Hey,

I updated TTT today on my server, rebooted it... and now instead of the gamemode, here's what happen :

I tried rolling back to an older version, deleting some useless junk in the addons folder, deleting useless gamemodes on the gamemodes folder... still happens. Everything worked fine before, but now, trying to get back to the old version we were using still does this. Anyone mind helping me? :(
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 06:55:12 PM »

Try emptying the server's /garrysmod/cache/ directory and rebooting it.

Are you using fastdl/sv_downloadurl?
weenurs
Poster

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »

Already emptied the cache directory, and now that you say it, yeah, we're using a fastdl which is not updated.
I can't update it right now but I sure will.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 11:35:43 PM »

Every time you update the server you need to also update the FAST DL. If you use scriptenforcer you will get kicked for file conflicts, in your case it simply breaks the gamemode due to getting the old files from FAST DL.
Also a FYI, garrysmod update will require the cache to be reuploaded.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
weenurs
Poster

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »

Updated, changes nothing.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town just broke when I updated. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length