Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:02:58 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Banning without reason
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Banning without reason  (Read 4657 times)
DarkAnarchy
Poster

« on: April 16, 2010, 12:41:23 AM »

I was playing TTT on your server recently and I was Banned for no reason other than apparent RDM. I was a detective and given no chance to explain my actions just banned when I killed 2 terrorists in one round. The first terrorist I killed was told to us that he was one and the second threw a incenderiry grenade at my feet. After this the round ended and I was called an RDMer by Tork (I didnt do it) and then kicked and banned without a chance to even say why I killed them.

The sum of my point being is that this is either a retarded admin, or admin abuse. I don't know who banned me but will you please look into it.
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 12:48:21 AM »

We don't have a TTT server, please take this up with the owners of the proper server. We have nothing to do with this.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
DarkAnarchy
Poster

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 01:37:04 AM »

Sorry thought this was the right site as it came up when I search for it.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 02:07:55 AM »

The gamemode was created here, however you will need to go to the community who hosts the server for answers. If you post what server it was, we may be able to steer you in the right direction.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 01:01:24 AM »

I played with him before on dnr you should goto this site.
www.dnrgaming.net

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Banning without reason « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length