Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:42:43 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Objective maps?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Objective maps?  (Read 4488 times)
Stereotomy
Poster

« on: April 11, 2010, 08:50:11 PM »

I was talking with a few other people about TTT, and a few of us thought that it'd be an improvement if instead of the win condition for innocents being surviving for a certain length of time, they had some set of objectives of some sort to complete. This would help with innocents clumping (C4 isn't always effective on some maps), and make the game more enjoyable for innocents.

Are there any maps like this in existence or under development?
stickmeister
Poster

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 10:17:08 PM »

Yeah, a lot of maps have this.

Temple has one where you can sacrifice bodies then a staff appears, and you take it and stab a zombie with it. Traitors can use the staff to kill everyone, though.

Another map has a boat which you can collect gas cans to start it, and Innocent win if they manage it.
Stereotomy
Poster

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 03:41:19 AM »

Ah, thanks!

If anybody knows of maps like these, please let me know the names so I can take a look. In particular I'm looking for maps where the win objective for innocents is easy/feasible enough that extending the time limit to something like an hour, or even removing it altogether, would be possible while still keeping the game fair.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »

ttt_lost_temple and ttt_enclave.

I would however suggest not removing the round limit as this opens a lot of grieving possibilities.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Objective maps? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length