Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:17 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Release] TTT_c17ruins
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Release] TTT_c17ruins  (Read 6086 times)
ibor10
Poster

« on: March 26, 2010, 03:18:07 AM »

This is a level from half-life 2 when Gordan is making his way through city 17 and towards the citadel. I edited the map, opened up some areas to allow more movement and make more paths to choose from, oh and not to mention removed all the combine soldiers, striders and civilians. In the download link i included the map file, and a weapon placement file.

If you find any glitches, exploits, or areas that look odd (chances are i added them in) please post them here. Anyways, enjoy: http://www.filefront.com/15933805/ttt_c17ruins.rar

Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 03:41:55 AM »

Looks good, I want to try it later.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:47:50 AM »

I always got lost in that area for some reason.

Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 01:20:37 AM »

The download link is broken.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 02:14:40 AM »

Good luck finding a gun.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
ibor10
Poster

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 03:11:31 AM »

gah. I'll get the link back up asap. and charles, i have two answers to that: 1. servers can make any weapon texts they want, so talk to them because i'm not changeing it 2. There are 12 secondary weapons, (at least) 5 primary weapons, 7 random weapons, (at least) 6 gernades, and ammo for all of them. Sorry, I don't believe in finding a weapon on every corner you turn. If you look around there are weapons, but you won't find them by camping, or walking in circles on the ground.
toco123
Poster

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 07:12:45 PM »

Did you no realise though that thats simply not enough weapons for most servers and that they are going to have to rearm it?
ibor10
Poster

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »

Yes i realise that. but most servers will have to Re-arm it anyways, the map only has 17 player spawns (accidently left an extra one in from when i was testing). I made it work best for 16 slot servers, and when i played on a full 16 slot server there weren't many problems. Here's how i saw it: there was no "run and gunning" traitors. As traitor, if you don't have a good weapon who are you going to sneak-attack first? the people with the big guns. I addmit, maybe around 5 primary weapons may be a little cutting it short. But this is why i made the weapons a text file, I knew people were going to complain.

Anyways, enough with the too little guns complaint. If you don't like it make your own file. Heres the new download link http://www.filefront.com/16506999/ttt_c17ruins.zip
hopefully it won't die this time
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Release] TTT_c17ruins « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length