Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:47:51 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Orange Cosmos - Trouble in Terrorist Town - Features coming
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Orange Cosmos - Trouble in Terrorist Town - Features coming  (Read 3830 times)
Jake_1305
Poster

« on: March 22, 2010, 05:11:21 PM »

[center]

Gametracker.com Server Status:

Why hello there my good fellow TTT'ers, I'd like to introduce you to the world of Orange Cosmos. The community was started several months ago, until recently Orange Cosmos only had a build and Resident Evil server, recently we have moved to a dedicated server, we also recently hosted the BETA of the gamemode RE2 (Resident Evil 2).

Now, back onto topic, Orange Cosmos started a TTT server up, just 10 days ago from this post, since then the server has been getting more popular each day, reaching up to 24/24, most days it gets over 20 at some points, normally sticks around 16-24 when people are playing.

We do not only host the gamemode, we are modifying it, not the gamemode itself though. We are currently working on leaderboards to show players stats ingame and on the website, we also have achievements coming within the next week too.

If you wish to check us out then, please join the server with the IP above, our website is www.OrangeCosmos.co.uk, we require ingame registration, so please join one of our servers to register a account on our forums. Please ask any questions you may have here, we are also adding new maps as I speak.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 05:12:36 PM by Jake_1305 »
Darthkatzs
Poster

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »

This is the former RKS ttt server.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Orange Cosmos - Trouble in Terrorist Town - Features coming « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length