Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:59:46 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Project] Operation Suburb - In Progress
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11
Author Topic: [Project] Operation Suburb - In Progress  (Read 213377 times)
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 05:17:50 PM »

Its fine if u guys dont believe  me but one iam not from an english speaking country.
Two i actually am and engineer and am currently running internship at a bureau, in two yeas time i will be an achitect. Three iam dyslectic not unlike a hand full of famous architects.
Four building a real home or building is very different then mapping let alone autocad and hammer.
Five if u still feel think iam wrong based on whatever Ajunk thinks or on my use of grammar fine but dont let your jealousy shine through so clearly, it makes it very clear to me that you failed in what u wanted out of life.

Maybe Ajunk if u used the time u did to make 12847 posts, u could have made something of yourself atleast if u had the IQ.

I wont challenge u any further in a pissing contest or go compare IQs, i see its a mistake to lets some ppl know anything about ones personal life, in short believe whatever u want just know that u have some personal problems u take out on others.

Seventh, I cannot see how one can draw a conclusion that another "fails at life and is jealous" from simply pointing a sentence structure flaw. Please do not take this offensively. You mentioned earlier,
If u actually changed rule 2 and allowed for any other designs then suburbian, hell i might be lightly more interested.

This project is purely "Suburban style", hence the name of the project, "Operation Suburb".

As a final note, I do believe we have not met and being under the impression I have "personal problems" is not only false but unnecessary. You've been offensive towards Ajunk which was also needless.

I have no desire to discuss what has been said any further. It's quite clear now what your intentions were.

If you wish to add another reply to this thread in the future, it must be relevant to project itself.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 05:19:47 PM by Silverstream »
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2010, 11:12:34 PM »

I'll join the project. And will not reupload, or take credit, for the dev map anywhere else :P
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:19:56 PM by CrazyChicken »

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 11:49:08 PM »

Updated First Post As of March 18th 2010 with Users Involved within this Project.

- Zanarias
- C.Mong
- goldendeed
- Zeitlos Eisen
- CrazyChicken

Join the Project!
Everything is Provided for you!
- Textures
- Inspiration
- Development House .vmf
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »

Hey silver stream, stop using bold, it makes it hard to read.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2010, 11:09:29 AM »

You must have bad eyes.

www.dnr-gaming.com
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2010, 11:32:20 AM »

You must have bad eyes.

No, but it makes reading fluently hard.

my god
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 12:03:07 PM »

No, but it makes reading fluently hard.
By any chance are you dyslexic?
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »

By any chance are you dyslexic?

*claps*

my god
seventh
Poster

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »

I guess instead of making a post showing why u and ajunk are wrong, i should have just gone with.
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »

What did Silverstream just say?
If you wish to add another reply to this thread in the future, it must be relevant to project itself.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2010, 12:30:10 PM »

Just get the fuck out of here.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Andyp
Poster

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 02:30:33 PM »

BRING BACK ANDY P'S SHACK. It's still up for sale after noone bought it from downtown, however the equity has gone up so now the asking price is two ham rolls and a piece of half chewed gum.

The true Anthem of England: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNic_XSwBo&feature=related
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »

To be precise, it was Andy P's vacant lot, which just so happened to have a shack.

Sands
Poster

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2010, 09:15:49 PM »

Future reference; can't currently map but maybe in a week when I get my office up and running.

Some say that he's allergic to the Dutch and that he only knows two facts about Ducks and they both are wrong.

All we know is...
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »

Future reference; can't currently map but maybe in a week when I get my office up and running.

That's not a problem. I have a bunch of examinations to study for and wont be mapping until the weekend or so. You have lots of time, until April 25th to submit your file. I may/may not change this due date seeing that a number of members of this community including myself have finals to study for.

If I due end up changing the final submission date, it will most likely be between May 1 - 5.

I'll think about it and post my final decision this weekend.

CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2010, 05:55:12 AM »

I'm okay with you extending it, as I'm still trying to think of a reasonable house that doesn't have zero gravity and lightsabers. I think I'll make a crack head house or some thing :P

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Sands
Poster

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2010, 10:26:47 AM »

I think i'll have a panic room.... like that movie with the girl... what was it called

Some say that he's allergic to the Dutch and that he only knows two facts about Ducks and they both are wrong.

All we know is...
MOSH-PO-TAY-TO
Poster

Disco Disco.

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »

I think i'll have a panic room.... like that movie with the girl... what was it called

You best be trollin'

In a shameless act of self promotion Skeleton's Bone Pile - Australian Killing Floor Community.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2010, 04:27:47 PM »

Kidding != trolling, idiot.

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 02:00:29 AM »

I'll help...

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Project] Operation Suburb - In Progress « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length