Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:49:27 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Camera for Detective
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Camera for Detective  (Read 6454 times)
Lipton
Poster

« on: March 13, 2010, 08:51:46 AM »

My idea is a camera for the detective.

When the detective buys a camera he gets 1 or 2 camera's wich he can put on walls with left click but when he puts a camera on the wall(there will spawn a little camera where he placed it) traitors or other people can destroy it.

And the detective can spawn a little TV with right click and see what happens in that room,house or something else but he cant see Name's on the tv.

So its good to put a camera on a traitor hot spot or where a lot of people die or where olmost every round c4 gets planted.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:05:14 AM by Lipton »
Phinix666
Poster

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 08:54:45 AM »

That just defeats the whole purpose of the game
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 01:12:19 PM »

Hmm, so it's a render target camera that has breakable cameras?
Sounds like it could be used practically and wouldn't defeat the purpose of the game, however it would make camping MUCH easier.
I'm neutral on this.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 02:40:47 PM »

this was my idea  :D
That just defeats the whole purpose of the game
You both best be are trolling.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 02:46:52 PM by Ajunk »

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Karnage
Poster

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »

Just because someone has an idea for TTT they're trolling? 

No, he posted this on our forums and I told him to come here and do it otherwise it would only be heard and never seen in-game.

I think it's a rather interesting idea although, I also don't see it being very helpful for detectives; I guess that would depend on how small the planted camera would be.  I mean, you wouldn't be able to see the player's name, but I guess you could see where stuff was going down and alert the rest of the innocents.

It's has potential for both being useful and ending up like the footprint tracker.  I'm leaning a little more on the useful side.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 05:51:37 PM »

No, he posted this on our forums and I told him to come here and do it otherwise it would only be heard and never seen in-game.

I think it's a rather interesting idea although, I also don't see it being very helpful for detectives; I guess that would depend on how small the planted camera would be.  I mean, you wouldn't be able to see the player's name, but I guess you could see where stuff was going down and alert the rest of the innocents.

It's has potential for both being useful and ending up like the footprint tracker.  I'm leaning a little more on the useful side.

Ajunk said they were trolling because he himself proposed this exact same idea a long time ago. It was shot down IIRC.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 08:06:22 PM »

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=9466.msg356095#msg356095

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 03:13:54 AM »

Well he went pretty far out of his way to declare that this was his idea, an idea that's been suggested by many and also one that isn't exactly unobvious.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 03:53:29 AM »

I think it's a rather interesting idea although, I also don't see it being very helpful for detectives; I guess that would depend on how small the planted camera would be.  I mean, you wouldn't be able to see the player's name, but I guess you could see where stuff was going down and alert the rest of the innocents.

It's has potential for both being useful and ending up like the footprint tracker.  I'm leaning a little more on the useful side.

The zombie master forums are alot more harsh than DNR's.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 05:00:32 AM »

The zombie master forums are alot more harsh than DNR's.

Well of course, DNR let people fly around on TVs and then slay someone for killing a person performing such an act with no warning that it was a "fun" server.

A fairy ballerina is harsher than DNR.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 05:10:12 AM »

Well of course, DNR let people fly around on TVs and then slay someone for killing a person performing such an act with no warning that it was a "fun" server.

One of the main reasons I resigned.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 10:49:01 PM »

Flying on TVs? Sure, server's pretty empty and we might as well have a laugh. It's not as if the internet's srs business. Thought we made it pretty clear we're not a serious community. Y'know, the whole MotD, adverts, our frikkin' name...

But RDM? I'll never allow it.

@Lipton: Like I said before, nice idea. ;P
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:51:24 PM by Blitzy! »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Camera for Detective « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length