Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:17:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT ideas for weapons
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT ideas for weapons  (Read 9304 times)
ace018
Poster

« on: March 08, 2010, 05:35:08 AM »

i got some ideas for some traitor weaps but i dont know how to code them
harpoon gun lauches a knife , just like the knife but for long range sh0ts this in way makes the knife obsolete

pocket c4 stick this in ur innoc prey pocky and watch them go boom give it one loud beep like a becon

camper tool pokipine nade  just like in fall of man resitence  throw release a loot of spike u ppick the radius 3-5 feet?

flare gun for detectives shoot a blue flare up in the air too alert innoc to help get the traitor when in the air acts like a firework

update for the poltragease lol um yeah click on a object just like normal but instead of active vating on contact it and the poltra disapear and reappear where u click and aim

and that all for now i will have more in the furture thanks for taking the time and reading this bye
shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 05:50:06 AM »

no.

MOSH-PO-TAY-TO
Poster

Disco Disco.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 08:24:52 AM »

Troll.

In a shameless act of self promotion Skeleton's Bone Pile - Australian Killing Floor Community.
Spruce
Poster

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 08:41:22 AM »

Troll.

I have to admit, I laughed
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 12:03:12 PM »

i got some ideas for some traitor weaps but i dont know how to code them
harpoon gun lauches a knife , just like the knife but for long range sh0ts this in way makes the knife obsolete

Sniper knife sniper knife. No.
pocket c4 stick this in ur innoc prey pocky and watch them go boom give it one loud beep like a becon
Thank goodness for dyslexia, the words jumbled into the correct words. No, over powerd.
camper tool pokipine nade  just like in fall of man resitence  throw release a loot of spike u ppick the radius 3-5 feet?
The porcupine nade? In resistance fall of man. No
flare gun for detectives shoot a blue flare up in the air too alert innoc to help get the traitor when in the air acts like a firework
Beacon
update for the poltragease lol um yeah click on a object just like normal but instead of active vating on contact it and the poltra disapear and reappear where u click and aim

Basicly a prop teleprinter. No.

and that all for now i will have more in the furture thanks for taking the time and reading this bye

No.
Troll.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 12:04:14 PM by worbat »

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »

If you know it's a troll, the last thing you should be doing is responding.

That said, this troll was pretty decent. He's quite well researched, which is always bonus points in my books, and has an excellent troll username. He's no axemen, but he definitely entertained me nonetheless. I think the main detractor is being a tad pit too obvious, but that's a very high expectation seeing as how well versed this forum is with trolls.

7.5/10

You're all the most fucking heartless people
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 01:59:45 AM »

I would for sure give him bonus points for the name and how he shortened words like innocent. I also love how he put the 0 in the word shot just for the added idiocy. Unfortunately he did TOO good in his technique which led to it being a tad too obvious.

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Spruce
Poster

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 07:12:40 AM »

the "sh0t" gave it away, really
ace018
Poster

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 12:29:32 AM »

yall can go fuck ur self there ideas and shit so fuck off fuck tards
Tropical Coke
Poster

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 01:38:09 AM »

He's butthurt because he lost his admin because he rages so hard.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 03:25:32 AM »

Feed some explosive pellets to the troll!

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT ideas for weapons « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length