Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:56 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Steamgamers | Trouble In Terrorist Town
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Steamgamers | Trouble In Terrorist Town  (Read 6411 times)
Crimson08
Poster

« on: March 01, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »

We pride ourselves in being a community that is free from hackers, assholes, mic spammers and just about any other annoyance that can make gaming not so fun. We have strict rules for our players and have a forum designed to enforce those rules. All people who do not respect the right to play here will find themselves looking for another community. We feel it is important to allow the community to have a say over important decisions so we use polls to make decisions and allow players voices to be heard. Players also have the right to register a complaint against other players or even admins. All players and admins get a fair trial before being punished. Those complaints must be made true via the use of "proof" via demo or screen shots.

In addition to involving the community we have a large variety of servers offering which keep our players happy and allow them to play all the games they like without having to look elsewhere.

http://www.steamgamers.com

Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 04:01:32 AM »

We pride ourselves in being a community that is free from hackers, assholes, mic spammers and just about any other annoyance that can make gaming not so fun.

you do know that other communities don't have those by choice, right?
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 06:51:54 AM »

you do know that other communities don't have those by choice, right?

It's good PR to say they don't have certain items, just like in the food industry saying things like "No MSG added" despite there never having been MSG in the product reassures the customer.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:22:47 AM »

I shall not visit your server.
A: It says bitch traitor in the server name. D:
B: 21 players.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Crimson08
Poster

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »

I shall not visit your server.
A: It says bitch traitor in the server name. D:
B: 21 players.

The 21 slot is the reserved slot for supporter and admins.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 05:39:46 PM »

That still leaves you with 4 to many slots.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 08:24:19 PM »

Having a reserved slot breaks auto-join and annoys the fuck out of everyone. There are measures to hide it, though.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 08:55:56 PM »

Having a reserved slot breaks auto-join and annoys the fuck out of everyone. There are measures to hide it, though.

Depends what the server is running. If you are running the DDoS tool cache then nay.
But I sort of doubt they are running said plugin so they should be able to use hidden slots just fine.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:34:10 PM by FF|NedStar »

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 09:22:42 PM »

Actually, there is an updated version of the anti-DDoS tool that allows you to still use hidden slots.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 11:31:50 PM »

D'oh. Noticed that when browsing through all of the page's. Many thanks as I was missing the hidden slot feature as its a lot better and simply less annoying for others.
Sorry for hijacking the thread there.

On topic of being actually slightly more useful. Have a look at H-Reserved slots for sourcemod which allows hidden slots. Default should as well I believe but H-Reserved slot gives you plenty of options.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=541827
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:35:25 PM by FF|NedStar »

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Steamgamers | Trouble In Terrorist Town « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length