Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:46:56 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Idea for Traitors or Detictives
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Idea for Traitors or Detictives  (Read 7239 times)
mahaugher
Poster

« on: February 26, 2010, 11:37:42 PM »

Instead of new stuff how about upgrades... EX. C4 level. 2 that makes no noise BUT cost 2 credits. OR a Teleporter that goes faster or you cant die while you teleport i have a lot of other ideas i thought of an upgrade for every single traitor weapon.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 05:49:05 AM »

EX. C4 level. 2 that makes no noise

Go away

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Mustang
Poster

Dirty sneaky traitor

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 10:47:38 PM »

Replace the no noise C4 with one that causes a decent explosion and I'd be for it
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 11:06:39 PM »

Instead of new stuff how about upgrades... EX. C4 level. 2 that makes no noise BUT cost 2 credits. OR a Teleporter that goes faster or you cant die while you teleport i have a lot of other ideas i thought of an upgrade for every single traitor weapon.
I'd like to see what you have in mind for a level 2 knife.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 01:19:44 AM »

You use it like a bayonette and attach it to your gun and it insta kills anyone who gets close to you, duh.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 02:10:46 AM »

I was thinking make a knife that sticks into the body of the victim, and then when someone goes to check it it re-animates and stabs them to death, repeating until nobody is left alive. OR you let the knife go and it flies through the air into the heart of an innocent. OR when you stab someone, they die immediately and then again at the start of the next round.
I sincerely hope people realize I'm kidding.

eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 02:13:36 AM »

I was thinking something more like the Molecular Disruption Device from Ender's Game where if you threw it at a guy, and killed him, and he was within a certain range of another guy the knife would become more knives, targetting each player within range, and upon hitting thosep layers, continue to spread untill every player in range was dead.

Because the MDD was fucking cool.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
mahaugher
Poster

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 09:05:11 PM »

Replace the no noise C4 with one that causes a decent explosion and I'd be for it
whatever you want it to be the ideas are endless for this, im not recommending any definite weapons just the concept, and for the knife make it have a harder throw was my idea, or if you already bought 1, the ability to buy a second.
Mustang
Poster

Dirty sneaky traitor

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 01:14:12 AM »

I was thinking make a knife that sticks into the body of the victim, and then when someone goes to check it it re-animates and stabs them to death, repeating until nobody is left alive. OR you let the knife go and it flies through the air into the heart of an innocent. OR when you stab someone, they die immediately and then again at the start of the next round.

Or how about an untracable knife?
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 01:24:19 AM »

I like that idea.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLZRPyb77E&fmt=[/youtube]

On topic, I don't think upgrades is something TTT needs and I sort of doubt you'd find many users on this forum who like the sound of upgrades.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 12:34:01 AM »

How about for 3 credits you can get a nuke that insta kills everyone on the map and the traitors automatically win.

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 02:23:19 PM »

Screw credits, just give it to anyone who gets a 25 killstreak.

DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 03:03:26 PM »

Screw credits, just give it to anyone who gets a 25 killstreak.

On top of that, let's give them other over powered attacks for their killstreak

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Idea for Traitors or Detictives « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length