Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:36:21 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Server issue: Missmatch of files
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Server issue: Missmatch of files  (Read 5124 times)
jow_sandwich
Poster

« on: February 12, 2010, 05:55:51 PM »

I'm not sure if this has happened to anybody since the update, but whenever a round starts on my ttt server, everybody gets kicked because of a mismatch of files for the rifle.

Possibly is an issue with fast DL, but i only use fast dl for maps, and i did update the cache file on the fast DL multiple times after the update. Any suggestions?

Yea, my name was supposed to be joe_sandwich. But i make mistakes while i study for midterms.

"I have not failed 1000 times i have just found 1000 ways not to do it"
frandude
Poster

I'm back.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 05:59:51 PM »

Is the map called "clue"? I've heard it's a very buggy map that kicks you if you don't have it installed.

If god gives you lemons, you get a new god.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »

Get a decent FTP program, make sure you delete the cache and then reupload it.
I've had an issue with files not properly deleting and simply staying there with fireftp (even after delete or overwrite the old files would stay). CoreFTP never gives this issue.

Furthermore there's no such thing as only use Fast DL for maps, you are forced to use it for everything or don't use it at all.
If you only upload maps to fast dl and for example not the materials from TTT, then they will not download those.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 06:11:16 PM by FF|NedStar »

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
jow_sandwich
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 07:58:23 PM »

First-off if you know what you are doing, you can make gmod do whatever you want :3 , and i forgot that since some of our gamemodes had pretty large files, I had it download gamemodes.

I forgot that this was turned on, and remembered as soon as i posted. I can be forgetful at times.

Yea, my name was supposed to be joe_sandwich. But i make mistakes while i study for midterms.

"I have not failed 1000 times i have just found 1000 ways not to do it"
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »

Garrysmod allows you to decide what files to dl from fast dl and which from local?

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Server issue: Missmatch of files « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length