Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 12:11:52 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ALERT: [DU] FAGS INCOMING!!!
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ALERT: [DU] FAGS INCOMING!!!  (Read 12295 times)
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« on: January 27, 2010, 10:51:17 PM »

Hi guys, I hope I'm not too late, but... THE ENTIRE DU CLAN IS ATTACKING THE TTT SERVERS. THEY HAVE JUST TAKEN MINE DOWN WITH AN EXPLOIT AND I'M WARNING YOU ALL. IP BAN ANYONE WITH THE TAG [DU] IN THERE NAME.

You have been warned.

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Sarge
Poster

Here's Simon!

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 11:07:40 PM »

Is there a reason? Do they have a forum?

Secone: hello sarge-sannn~~ Secone: uguu~~~ Secone: don't you think I am kawaii sarge-chann~!~
Quote from:  Worbat drunk
Sarge: Night night worbat! Worbat: niiiiiiiighty nig0hte           sargei awargie[/quote]
Flaming Monkey
Poster

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 11:09:46 PM »

This can only lead to drama.

link=topic=4658.msg385943#msg385943 date=1277847751]
And I Marauder. Me scared big bright in sky, it make hot.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 11:13:10 PM »

Is there a reason? Do they have a forum?
This can only lead to drama.

Oh great. Here we go again.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Sarge
Poster

Here's Simon!

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 11:40:40 PM »

I just wanna know if they're the "LOLZ ROFLZ NEWBZ" types or the "I can't believe people get so angry over me screwing with them it's so funny I'm so awesome" types.

Secone: hello sarge-sannn~~ Secone: uguu~~~ Secone: don't you think I am kawaii sarge-chann~!~
Sarge: Night night worbat! Worbat: niiiiiiiighty nig0hte           sargei awargie[/quote]
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 11:47:01 PM »

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DramaUnlimited [DU] - I haven't seen them do anything on my server yet, though.

EDIT: Server has crashed twice as a player named [DU]Reaper joins - http://steamcommunity.com/id/089043850934850928 . He is definitely doing it.

EDIT #2: Had to lock server, he's using an exploit to crash the server before an ID is shown. By his name and community page, I was able to get his SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20896216 IP: 71.60.174.222
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 12:02:33 AM by Alters »
Sarge
Poster

Here's Simon!

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 12:11:15 AM »

Yeah it's the "I can't believe people get so angry over me screwing with them it's so funny I'm so awesome" types.

FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »

[DU]Reaper is in the steamgroup Gamerz_Unlimited which I've completely banned last month.
I can't find the group with that name again but I'm pretty sure its this group (exact name avatar + group information):

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DramaUnlimited

I did that group ban based on this topic:

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=9340.0

Seems there's little for me to regret on banning their whole group.
While I'm at it, I'll let sourcebans check drama unlimited for any new sign ups and ban those as well.

This resulted in:
Banned 45/200 players of group 'DramaUnlimited'.
155 were banned already.
So its safe to say this is the same group as  Gamerz_Unlimited

Any server who does not use sourcebans is welcome to use the following exported banlist of the Gamerz_Unlimited group I made back in the original topic which can be downloaded over here:

http://www.theicecave.net/files/banned_user.cfg

If there's interest I'll export the other 45 bans as well.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 12:23:31 AM by FF|NedStar »

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »

I just did a group ban of them too. I had 33 banned already.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=93934&highlight=cheat
Use this plugin to prevent commands from being run before they fully connect. I modified it slightly so people can still have sourcemod on their client if they run a lan server. Just look for this line
KickClient(client,"Please remove any plugins you are running");
and comment it out. Then recompile.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 12:26:45 AM »

Thanks for the post but I was already using said plugin :)

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 12:28:07 AM »

I just added it. I had it on my old CS:S server, and never added it to gmod. I can already tell it helped, he tried to spam join a few moments ago and it didn't crash once.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 12:32:31 AM »

Aaah thats great news. At least we know its not some new exploit thats circling around the web.
Getting quite tiresome of something being broken in source and having to find some work around for it, be nice if valve would actually fix said exploits rather then force server owners to search for a solution.

Besides that I can also recommend KAC http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=133 I would advice doing some testing with it as it has some tendency of over kicking someone for doing nothing wrong. (Kinda like punkbuster :D)

zoobird
Poster

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 03:03:13 AM »

Long story short [DU] is a griefing clan, based around ruining other peoples fun.  Anyone who joins that group needs to be banned.
Just look at their group information. 
Vicconius
Poster

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 02:18:01 PM »

Seems to be a lot of this going around right now  ::)

zm_urban_escape_b3 released
zm_plundergrounds_b2  released
zm_spookhouse_b1
Unknown
Build Tester

What did you learn?

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 10:54:52 PM »

They hate TTT because you can easily have your game ruined by a single moron or dick, so they proceed to be those dicks. Alot of them are just kiddies getting fed by a few clever hackers.

Captain Laserkopf: YEAH THAT BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE AN POTATOES IN THEM
Mad Mints: >making plans for children before they're even born
Mad Mints: >implying she's not infertile from being punched in the uterus by my mind
Mad Mints: I'M HATING HER OVARIES TO DEATH
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 11:54:28 PM »

Usually they just download simply security leaks or scripts and call themselves gods by having the power.
Of course the person who actually hacks or creates said script is never mentioned.

Just kids basically trying to be cool, nothing new.

Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 12:56:40 AM »

Woo, the DU group is disabled.

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
MOSH-PO-TAY-TO
Poster

Disco Disco.

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 01:11:41 AM »

Long story short [DU] is a griefing clan, based around ruining other peoples fun.

Im yet to encounter a greifing clan that is not based around ruining fun.

In a shameless act of self promotion Skeleton's Bone Pile - Australian Killing Floor Community.
Unknown
Build Tester

What did you learn?

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 01:44:45 AM »

Im yet to encounter a greifing clan that is not based around ruining fun.

Look up Team Roomba.

Captain Laserkopf: YEAH THAT BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE AN POTATOES IN THEM
Mad Mints: >making plans for children before they're even born
Mad Mints: >implying she's not infertile from being punched in the uterus by my mind
Mad Mints: I'M HATING HER OVARIES TO DEATH
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 02:58:40 AM »

I hope I helped someone. And thanks for all the posts with the ban lists and exploit fixes.

Also, when they go around servers just pissing people off, they call it a "raid." :/

They DDoSed my server for around 24 hours with spoofed UDP packets, but it's better now. These might have been the people DDoSing all of the new TTT servers, for all of you who were blaiming me. :/

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Pages: [1] 2
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ALERT: [DU] FAGS INCOMING!!! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length