Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:56:09 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Karma changes and other suggestions
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Karma changes and other suggestions  (Read 5250 times)
Metabie
Poster

« on: January 19, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »

I'd like to suggest karma being changed. Killing an innocent is sometimes part of the game , if you have good reasons to kill that person , you still get blamed for it , even if everyone agrees with you .

I'd suggest karma just being a rating of the player , no damage dealt changes , the karma would be saved on the server , so when the person return , their karma would still be there , if you start at f.e. 1000 karma and you do simple stuff like -30 for innocent kill as innocent +10 for innocent kill as traitor , then you could easily make a working system , if a person then has a low karma , admins will know to keep an eye out for this person , on the other hand , people with high karmas , will be seen as good players and their game will become harder which increases fun. To clarify , i mean their game would be harder because , because they are such good players people would no longer trust them easily.

I also heard that you were going to make a logbook , if you are still working on this i have some suggestions for this. The logbook should be bound to a person , if they die , nobody can pick it up , you can only see the logbook if you check the body of the person. In the logbook i suggest simple things : Who the character chose as kill,friend,stay away , ...  . People would make more use of this function , it would also add more suspense as the traitor could select someone as friend even though they are not a traitor. In the logbook could also be contained who the person , whos logbook it is , killed , this would be very handy for innocents killing other innocents , these messages in logbook do not count as identifying a body , but it would be much clearer. The logbook then would also be where the innocents the traitor killed are writen down , a replacement for the current method.

Also , somthing on everyones mind : Achievments
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:54:09 PM by Metabie »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Karma changes and other suggestions « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length